Giant Player Rampage

Useless poll removed.
Saw a thread on Requests for SRTT asking for a giant monster kind of mod.

Original idea from HKMachine

- Height choices - 25, 50, 75ft
- Animations and Movement scaled with height - So that it looks realistic, and not that you're running while barely moving

Extra features/Not priority
- Pedestrian/car kicking/crushing while running - Similar to super sprint's effect, maybe not as dramatic.
- Pedestrians flagged with the shrink effect - So that they can be squashed and flee from the player

Any possibility of this? I've been trying to find player height, animation, and movement lines with little luck.
I've seen a really great example online in this video from Saints Row the Third:
*EDIT* NSFW

And if anyone is not willing to actually MAKE this mod, I'd appreciate any help that would point me in the right direction to start changing values in the code.

Thank you!!

The old method of changing size is no long valid, some people have contacted volation, and waiting for reply.

But you can try it out yourself.
In SR3 it's in character definitions.xtbl
Find and edit the number in StyleTest_PC(and or) StyleTest_PC_MP2
Volation say it's the same as SR3 though.

I am really looking forward to this being possible. I think flagging peds with the shrink effect is brilliant! Of course they wouldn't shrink, they would just be running from the player.

Something like this would be kewl. maybe a pacific rim kinda mod lol giant armored out humanoids/mechs fighting giant monsters.

2013-08-28_00003.jpg
Here's a screenshot from a mod a friend made. Requires a co-op player. When you ground stomp with the shrink effect on, it causes the receiving player to grow. I'll ask him if I can upload the tweak file. It's nowhere near as polished as that SR:TT 50 foot mod. The movement feels sluggish since your pace isn't scaled and running up buildings is hilariously slow. This was more or less proof of concept.

Ive been dabbling in something like this for a bit now. The main problem is the movement speed, while It can be increased to match size. Superspeed multiples it.
I have been looking for a way to flag the player so they can push thing out of the way. the crush would be nice also!

Ive been dabbling in something like this for a bit now. The main problem is the movement speed, while It can be increased to match size. Superspeed multiples it.
I have been looking for a way to flag the player so they can push thing out of the way. the crush would be nice also!

I think there is a cheat that disables super movement.

Back