Gentlemen of the Row

ok, so iv used gotr everytime i install this game with nooo problems. well recently iv tried to install it again like i usually do an not everytime i load the game it doesnt get past the logos an then automatically crashes with nothing to explain why. i have nothing else installed, i did as instructed but it still isnt working.

ok, so iv used gotr everytime i install this game with nooo problems. well recently iv tried to install it again like i usually do an not everytime i load the game it doesnt get past the logos an then automatically crashes with nothing to explain why. i have nothing else installed, i did as instructed but it still isnt working.
IdolNinja died in 2021 so it's unlikely you will get the help you need.

which version of sr2 you have?

Hi everyone! Tell me please what files in "modified" folder in archive of this mod refer to full car customization? I want to use this files to create personal patch which will allow to make full customization for all cars include reward vehicles which appear after some mission and activities. From Gentlemen Of The Row mod for me need only this option.

The mods works fine but Maero tattoo glitched 😋😋 i dunno what cause it and had no idea to fix it because BolognaSandwich character didnt get glitched with that tattoo

Are the GotR vehicle variant source files available anywhere? GotR only seems to have the CVTF files created from them with the additional Saints variants included, not the XTBL files they were generated from. I would like to change some of them without breaking the Saints variants - how do I do this?

Are the GotR vehicle variant source files available anywhere? GotR only seems to have the CVTF files created from them with the additional Saints variants included, not the XTBL files they were generated from. I would like to change some of them without breaking the Saints variants - how do I do this?
You can find the xtbl files from the cars in common.vpp_pc

You can find the xtbl files from the cars in common.vpp_pc
You can find the base game vehicle variant files in common.vpp_pc. GotR adds Saints variants for several vehicles, including the cruiser, grizzly, FBI, halberd. These variants do not exist in the files in common.vpp_pc. This is why I would like the GotR source files.

You can find the base game vehicle variant files in common.vpp_pc. GotR adds Saints variants for several vehicles, including the cruiser, grizzly, FBI, halberd. These variants do not exist in the files in common.vpp_pc. This is why I would like the GotR source files.
Gotr source files are in the gotr folder In modified or somewhere

Back