Gentlemen of the Row

Im on GOG & it's fine :/
post video of you launching it? because when I do a fresh install of SR2 from gog, then apply the GOTTR patch, it simply crashes upon launch, removing the patch lets the game launch normally

EDIT: I managed to get it working on the older saints row 2 version from gog, but I also wonder if it's due to gpu/cpu choice because the PC that the gog version didn't work on was intel/nvidia and the PC that the gog version IS working on is all AMD

Last edited:
EDIT: I managed to get it working on the older saints row 2 version from gog, but I also wonder if it's due to gpu/cpu choice because the PC that the gog version didn't work on was intel/nvidia and the PC that the gog version IS working on is all AMD
The brand shouldn't matter, but sometimes newer components aren't able to run older games.

One of the best mods

After installt the Mod.. the game crashed after the Gentlemen screen. I can´t start the game. What can i do?

btw: SR2 from gog is gone.. no more buy!

Hi, so I'm having an issue with the game, it is not loading certain areas and that makes it lag like hell, anyone knows how to fix that? I already installed GotR and I thought that would fix it but it didn't.

So I am trying to get the skateboarding animation to function. Got it selected in the animation menu and nothing. I looked o this thread and searched google no help what so ever. Do I have to select a certain object in the weapon wheel or vehicle? because pressing the sprint key my character just runs.

Back