Gentlemen of the Row: Store Outfit Crashing

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by LSLNDefiantDucky, May 2, 2018.

1. That sucks. The error doesn't work for me I tried to buy it and I bought it.
    SR2_pc 2018-05-06 20-05-32-28.png

2. Hmm, also noticed your version has way more outfits, this is either to do with game progression or unlockables or maybe GOTR has a corrupted or broken file somewhere at least in my version

3. Nope, I had a bit of luck temporarily when I removed the nude mod from GOTR installer and used the vanilla version without it and replacing the shaders_pc file but that only lasted me until I reloaded the game then the issue reoccured, I am desperately testing everything, even just standard GOTR without any additional mod or features for me seems to have this issue

4. Which version of GoTR you're using?
    I don't use the standard GoTR, I have several mods within it installed too:

These are enabled in my game:
    Clipboard01.jpg Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_10.png

5. These are my mods.

Attached Files:

6. This is my new account by the way

7. Here's the update!

The triggering for the crash comes from texture mods:
    I have found saints row 1 HD texture remake seems to be the culprit. I removed all texture mods and put them in one by one and it seemed to of fixed the problem. I will be retrying to see if this is the case and has completely removed all the problems associated.

8. That's one of the reasons why I put my HD texture pack on halt, I found several things wrong with it so I recommend against installing it until it's fixed.

9. My sincere apologies though fusion, I assumed that this would of fixed it after one successful run however the problem occurred even after uninstalling.

10. I had the same issue and it can't be fixed so I reinstalled Saints Row 2 and the GoTR mod to make my game stop crashing and it worked. I hope you get your side of things fixed, right now I'm working on killing off my Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 and going back to my other mod Saints Row 1 Textures for SR2.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice