Gentlemen of the Row: Store Outfit Crashing

• Thread starter LSLNDefiantDucky
  • Start date
Thanks again FusionH20, but to no luck, I noticed the price and style of the outfit are at zero, I wonder if that has something to do with it.
That sucks. The error doesn't work for me I tried to buy it and I bought it.
SR2_pc 2018-05-06 20-05-32-28.png

That sucks. The error doesn't work for me I tried to buy it and I bought it.
View attachment 18893

Hmm, also noticed your version has way more outfits, this is either to do with game progression or unlockables or maybe GOTR has a corrupted or broken file somewhere at least in my version

Hi i have the problem did you manage to figure out what the issue was?

Nope, I had a bit of luck temporarily when I removed the nude mod from GOTR installer and used the vanilla version without it and replacing the shaders_pc file but that only lasted me until I reloaded the game then the issue reoccured, I am desperately testing everything, even just standard GOTR without any additional mod or features for me seems to have this issue

Which version of GoTR you're using?
I don't use the standard GoTR, I have several mods within it installed too:

These are enabled in my game:
Clipboard01.jpg
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_10.png

These are my mods.

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 635
  • Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 484
  • Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 622
Here's the update!

The triggering for the crash comes from texture mods:
I have found saints row 1 HD texture remake seems to be the culprit. I removed all texture mods and put them in one by one and it seemed to of fixed the problem. I will be retrying to see if this is the case and has completely removed all the problems associated.

....I have found saints row 1 HD texture remake seems to be the culprit. I removed all texture mods and put them in one by one and it seemed to of fixed the problem. I will be retrying to see if this is the case and has completely removed all the problems associated.
That's one of the reasons why I put my HD texture pack on halt, I found several things wrong with it so I recommend against installing it until it's fixed.

That's one of the reasons why I put my HD texture pack on halt, I found several things wrong with it so I recommend against installing it until it's fixed.

My sincere apologies though fusion, I assumed that this would of fixed it after one successful run however the problem occurred even after uninstalling.

My sincere apologies though fusion, I assumed that this would of fixed it after one successful run however the problem occurred even after uninstalling.
I had the same issue and it can't be fixed so I reinstalled Saints Row 2 and the GoTR mod to make my game stop crashing and it worked. I hope you get your side of things fixed, right now I'm working on killing off my Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 and going back to my other mod Saints Row 1 Textures for SR2.

Back