Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Well, don't get ahead of the game. That's just my personal to do list what I'd like to see make it in. Expect an initial release soon though with a large chunk of stuff. :)

I love the way the modding community is already improving SR3 in so many ways. I have to say I'm completely happy with everything I've had installed. I wanted to post to offer my ability as a texture artist, I have been modding games like GTA, RE4, and New Vegas for years now and have a back catalogue of textures, tools, material overlays at my side. If you need or want to recruit some aid for texture work please do hit me up. ^_^

Also, I had a small idea, not so much a request, but it might be helpful. I noticed that in New Vegas weapons could be set to fire burst fire due to a delay based mechanism in place through a stalling variable with a full auto function. What you do is inact a semi auto delay on a full auto weapon. I think thats whats going on with the AR55. It could possibly be repeated with a new pistol. IE, you want to implement a new energy pistol weapon, a retextured Taser with a 3 round burst mode could really stand apart from the other handguns. This is all in theory though.

Hey Idol I Don Know Where To Post..So I Post Here.
You know why my homies won't attack? They just stand/crouch and walking around and do nothing..It's make me sad =(

Back