Gat found in SR:4 Trailer

Plus, there's a theory that johnny Gat is the character in the costume at the end of the Genkibowl DLC, because it is said that Gat gives inspirational speeches to children in the Gatmobile, and he gives an inspirational speech to kids at the end of genkibowl. Plus, you never see the face.
I hate that theory with a passion. Why would it be anyone besides the Boss?

I hate that theory with a passion. Why would it be anyone besides the Boss?

Why would, through the whole dlc, the boss wear the mask AND a voice modulator? The voice is all disguised and stuff. The mask, okay, it's genkibowl, but the announcers say it's the boss of the saints, so why would he want to hide his voice?

You know, the thing is, well... if the whole thing is some great big simulation... how long has it been happening?

I mean, we assume that SR3 is real, right? Why? I mean, stop and think about it. We know Shaundi is meeting Shaundi. The SR2 one meeting the SR3 one. That could imply the SR3 one is a fake, right? Not that she was just caught in the simulation or something afterwards, but if so, why have a change? It's also in the same place we just spent SR3 in.. heck, even SR3 is a bit over the top. You freefall out of a plane for over 15 minutes, get to take down a number of gangs to rebuild your empire (much like SR2), have to fight the national guard and even a goverment super-science backed army. You even have zombies at one point!

Honestly, a simpler solution is the whole thing from the start of SR3 on is part of the simulation. It was all a big dream, and that's going to be how they start you off at the ground floor: You never actually DID any of the big stuff of SR3. SR2 happened, you took over Stillwater and Ultor.. then at some point were captured by aliens (or maybe that was all simulation too, not sure how far we're gonna have it go back, but the presence of 'old' Shaundi implies a difference). Gat never died, because that whole part never happened.

Of course, the alternative is as said this is just part, with people reliving Gat's death in different ways, and the whole two-Shaundis thing is her confronting her old self and how she's changed. We'll see.

Exactly. They can go everywhere with the story. They alreadyvsaid that this will be the last Saints Row as we know it. So perhaps that is the conclusion, that the boss wakes up and finds out he/she was never in Steelport. And that SR5 will be Next-Gen and stays true to its roots. Only time will tell.

I, for one, am extremely psyched for SR4 and can't hardly wait. :D

die a second time no it's going to show how he died since it didn't in 3

On the plane, sounds are heard that he's shot, while you and Shaundi are together at the back of the plane. The picture shows Gat with a knife/sword in his chest with Shaundi in front of him.

Whatever they do, I just hope they bring him back.

Appearently,the way johnny died was cut from the game because it was to dark. Idolninja reported that on his website. Johnny was shot and stabbed several times while fighting off the bad guys on the plane. It's a shame they cut it. It would really make you hate the Morningstar, and it would explain so much. Especially why Shaundi is such a bitch and pissed off. Her friend was killed so violently.

Appearently,the way johnny died was cut from the game because it was to dark. Idolninja reported that on his website. Johnny was shot and stabbed several times while fighting off the bad guys on the plane. It's a shame they cut it. It would really make you hate the Morningstar, and it would explain so much. Especially why Shaundi is such a bitch and pissed off. Her friend was killed so violently.

I've never seen that post. They should have kept it in. Maybe it was dark, but look what happened to Carlos. And yes, it would make you hate the morningstar so much. I hate the luchadores just for what they did to the funeral procession.

I've never seen that post. They should have kept it in. Maybe it was dark, but look what happened to Carlos. And yes, it would make you hate the morningstar so much. I hate the luchadores just for what they did to the funeral procession.
And the Luchadores actually nuked Stillwater, thus having the Saints there dead along with millions of other people. Really makes you choose the kill Killbane ending.

Back