Gat found in SR:4 Trailer

As some have theorized, since the next installment is in a computer simulation of type, Gat could possibly make a return. Now confirmed, but also shown that Gat will die a second time.
a3bd66ca.png

Yeah we will see Gat in IV but too bad he will only be available in the virtual world;to be more detailed we will meet him in Shaundi's simulation because her worst nightmare is Gat dying I think.

Yeah we will see Gat in IV but too bad he will only be available in the virtual world;to be more detailed we will meet him in Shaundi's simulation because her worst nightmare is Gat dying I think.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Also in the second after this image, a Shaundi pops out of Shaundi. Shaundiception?

Moving to Saints Row 4 subforum

All dem theories, so much posibilities.

I really still miss the body of Gat in SR3. They got "a" body they buried, but it was never on screen. So Gat can still be alive, even if everyone thinks he is dead. I found them extremely vague considering Gat's death. Plus, they can still go with the idea that SR3 was also a simulation all along. Gat survived a rather large blade in the side. Hell, he hardly flinced. I can't wait for SR4 to get all the awnsers. Just saw the E3 report. It's going to be so awesome, and they improved Co-op as well. Yes yes yes. :D

Yeah. I've been supporting the living Gat theory the entire time, just out of hope. It's awfully weird that Gat is the longest living character, aside the boss, and they never show his death or corpse. We've seen Aisha's death, Carlos, even Shaundi's in the bad ending. Plus, there's a theory that johnny Gat is the character in the costume at the end of the Genkibowl DLC, because it is said that Gat gives inspirational speeches to children in the Gatmobile, and he gives an inspirational speech to kids at the end of genkibowl. Plus, you never see the face.

Back