Gang Plus One (Saints Heroes Gang)

Can we get a full list of which characters we can find in each collection? Just to make sure they all show up properly and whatnot. As in, if say you want Morningstar...Do all the ones mentioned for them show up in every collection that they're in?
Example:
Encollection
French Waffle: Loren, Assasination target, regular mook, Sniper, default female, default female
Gangferno:
Morningstar: Default mooks

And so on.

Last edited:
Previous version had a super-duper fancy list with all the characters in all the categories with unlocking conditions and whatnot, but Idol kept joking how my documentation is exceptionally wordy, so I ended up doing a shorter category list. I didn't even make a full list for 1.2.

Previous version had a super-duper fancy list with all the characters in all the categories with unlocking conditions and whatnot, but Idol kept joking how my documentation is exceptionally wordy, so I ended up doing a shorter category list. I didn't even make a full list for 1.2.
There are people who like the TL;DR version and those that want to know it all.

I like it but whenever I use it it deletes all the regular ones. I don't know if it's supposed to do that but if it isn't I would like to know how to fix it. Please help I really want this awesome looking mod to work for me and anyone else with my same problem

I like it but whenever I use it it deletes all the regular ones. I don't know if it's supposed to do that but if it isn't I would like to know how to fix it. Please help I really want this awesome looking mod to work for me and anyone else with my same problem
If you mean original gang options disappearing - that's how it supposed to be, since the mod replaces them.

Help?
I just installed the mod and no matter what build i use the game crashes when i load it up [Not when i start it, When i try to load "continue" or campaign]

Back