Gang Plus One (Saints Heroes Gang)

Sorry for the double post. I found out it is GPO. I removed it and called each of them up and a plain male Saint drove them up this time.

Okay, checked it and this happens because the drivers for the vehicles that bring the brute clones are picked from the group (the default Saints one I believe), whose members are replaced with Oleg/Zimos in GPO. So yeah, Oleg and Zimos are drivers - you'd get generic saints otherwise.

I suppose you could edit the homies XTBL to make it so the drivers are picked from a different group. Not sure if it would work, though.

Ok I will give the homies XTBL a look and see if I can change them out thank`s. I will post if it work`s. How would I access homies.XTBL ?

Ok I will give the homies XTBL a look and see if I can change them out thank`s. I will post if it work`s. How would I access homies.XTBL ?

Unpack misc_tables.vpp_pc. From what I've seen and considering those weren't my changes, Brute Clones use Oleg's settings, or any driver for the big guys is the same as a vehicle delivery homie. There's also an archive for DLC3, that may or may not have tables pertaining to DLC3 phone-call homies (probably not - poke around the vanilla ones first).

Actually had to edit the dlc2_homies for Brutina and the dlc3_homies for Aisha and Johnny brutes. It work`s quite fine. I also edited the basic homies file for Oleg as it would`nt work for all 4 brute homies. Thank`s for the help!

Back