Fixing Annoying lipstick removal (works while on the ship)

This is what I did in my game, it removed all restrictions about mouth customization, then I'm able to use any mask or whatever without removing the lipstick, and the lipstick is also appearing while on the ship. I just searched for Slot>mouth</ then I modified all those lines.

Replace all:
Code:
<Multi_Slot>
    <First_Slot>mouth</First_Slot>
    <Last_Slot>whatever</Last_Slot>
</Multi_Slot>
with
Code:
<Slot>whatever</Slot>

Remove all:
Code:
<Obscured_slot>
    <Slot>mouth</Slot>
</Obscured_slot>

Files modified:
Code:
customization_items.xtbl
dlc1_customization_items.xtbl
dlc2_customization_items.xtbl
dlc3_customization_items.xtbl
dlc4_customization_items.xtbl
dlc5_customization_items.xtbl
dlc6_customization_items.xtbl

And some mods.

Some items are DLC, then you should modify it's own dlcN_customization_items.xtbl, and if you use any mod that have the same problem (like me) just modify its customization_items.xtbl too.

I have not uploaded any files because most of you may have already modified your files then it could mess something since my files are modified and may not be compatible with some mods.

Last edited:
I hope someone will see this and help me out. I really want to use this fix, but I'm not familiar with modding the Saints games, so where exactly do I find the files that I need to modify?

EDIT: Okay, I think I found the right files after extracting the misc_tables.vpp_pc file, but there's so much text all run together that I'm confused about how to edit the necessary lines.

EDIT 2: Well, never mind, seems I managed to figure it out on my own, much to my surprise.

Last edited:
Back