Firespite's Mods

A lot of the performance mods for heli class vehicles seem to be fine with the normal control option selected, but do weird stuff while advanced mode is turned on.

Yah, I use advanced mode, I absolutely hate normal mode: no orbital camera, it automatically centers itself, you can't do front/back flips, etc. Is there a mod that gives you a free, orbital camera when in noraml flying mode?

Yah, I use advanced mode, I absolutely hate normal mode: no orbital camera, it automatically centers itself, you can't do front/back flips, etc. Is there a mod that gives you a free, orbital camera when in noraml flying mode?

I'm also a fan of advanced mode controls. I did release a free cam mod, named "Sticky Cam" but oddly the changes only seems to affect ground vehicles and not flying ones. I'm sure there's probably some way to fix that, but I just haven't had time to revisit it and figure out why.

yah, I use sticky cam myself. but I was wondering, if I unpack jet_bike01(and 02).xtbl and just turn up the speed, will the speed increase and the stability stay? do you know where jet_bike.xtbl is located?

All vehicle files are in misc_tables.vpp_pc.

Also, you don't want that file. You want the ones with _veh at the end. i.e. jet_bike01_veh.xtbl.

Just to add something to this: extra car body paints, including Saints Purple, Stag colors, Swat Blue, metal colors, Decker Black, Morningstar Black and Lucha Black (those are 3 different colors).
It has flaws, like all colors are only available in matte, and gang colors only in gloss. And all the paints except for the gang colors can't be paid. (at least they're free :D).
At least the cars spawning ingame will spawn with these colors too.

Attachments

• vehicle_cust_color_sets.xtbl
    126.9 KB · Views: 621
I love the fact you added much more purple ~ That is the Saints colors after all ~ Nice job ~ Once I learn more I'll be sure to use this Mod !

Hi! I'm new here and i wonna just ask how to install that mod?
Where to add that files?;)
With all mods, you add it to the game's root folder. Which should be ...Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV

Back