Firespite's Mods

Clothing and Makeup Colors - Color Mod v1.2

This mod adds many new, brighter, more vibrant colors to the game for use in custom
clothing, accessories, and makeup including nail polish, lipstick, and entire face decals.
Unleash your creativity, see just how the vanilla color set was holding you back from
creating the horrific clown monstrosity of your dreams!

v1.2 Removed colors due to a bug causing colors past 130 not appearing properly after
reloading a savegame. I cut these colors either because similar colors exist in the vanilla
pallete or they otherwise won't be missed.

Removed:
-3 Neon Yellow -3 Banana Yellow -3 White Gold -3 Carnation -3 Hazard Orange
-1 Crimson -1 Neon Red -Tasty Brown -Smooth Brown -Salmon

-NOTE: Clothes purchased under v1.1 will be different colors after installing
v1.2 and may have to be repurchased.-

saintsrowthethirddx1120u.png

saintsrowthethirddx1120v.png

saintsrowthethirddx1120u.png

saintsrowthethirddx1120.png

Jet Bike Speed Boost

Nearly doubles the speed of the hover jet bikes, tunes their flight, and necessarily rebalances
their center of gravity, making them faster but not unbalanced. The unmodded VTOL bikes try
to pull up in flight mode, this mod makes them fly straight.

Attachments

• SR3_JetBike_SpeedBoost.rar
    4.9 KB · Views: 2,660
  • SR3_Color_Mod_v1-2.rar
    6.5 KB · Views: 6,805
There may be an issue with colors around the crimson range. After reloading the game several times, I noticed items with crimson and neon red
reverted to gray and green respectively. The only way I see to fix it at the moment is to reduce / consolidate the amount of available colors.

It didn't do that for me at all when I tested it with multiple clothing. All crimson colors stayed crimson over multiple saves and loads.

I just had the crimson change to gray when I loaded up just now, so it is a confirmed issue.

Sigh. I'll try and fix this uhsap, but it probably means the mod will offer less variety.

Edit: New version uploaded.

Quick question.

I'm installing the latest Steel port beta pack over the old one.
Will this Color mod interfere with the Wardrobe Color Changer in the compilation?
SHould I just install both or only one? Is one redundent now?

While I'm waiting I'm just going for broke and install both tos ee if something explodes.

Both mods are completely separate entities and do not use the same files. They work just fine together.

Back