Eradicator 1.0 - Hand held laser gun

can you post the code you used because i am trying to merge it to another mod (dual welding stun gun mod)

Why not just use winmerge? It will let you compare both files and copy differences over.

Why not just use winmerge? It will let you compare both files and copy differences over.
*EDIT*
P.S is there a mod that unlocks every cheat on your phone or do i have to type every code manually? (and is it be compatible with the rare vehicle cheats mod?)

*EDIT*
P.S is there a mod that unlocks every cheat on your phone or do i have to type every code manually? (and is it be compatible with the rare vehicle cheats mod?)

I did create that specific mod for SR2 where it processed every cheat and auto-added all of them to the phone with one single code, but haven't had much luck with porting it over to SRTT. The lua script for how cheats are processed is pretty different between the two games, and I don't see any easy way to make that work now. So, yes, you will have to type in all codes manually.

I did create that specific mod for SR2 where it processed every cheat and auto-added all of them to the phone with one single code, but haven't had much luck with porting it over to SRTT. The lua script for how cheats are processed is pretty different between the two games, and I don't see any easy way to make that work now. So, yes, you will have to type in all codes manually.

I thought that's what the Invincible Pack DLC did, isn't it? (well, most of the cheats, at least)

Back