Editing the grizzly.

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by Jason Michael Parravicini, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Big fan of Saints Row and GotR in particular.

I have, I hope, a quick question about editing in Saints row 2.

I have found where the entry for the Grizzly is, but I don't know what to change to make it function a little less 'lightly' then it does currently. The issue is basically that it literally flys if bumped by another car or even a bike.

The other day it flipped onto it's roof because it bumped into a car. I just want it to be a bit 'meatier' less get bumped fly like an eagle. More grounded I suppose. :)

I have found the veh file that is the entry to the Grizzly.

I have a gibbed thing that I opened it up with and I think I get the recompiling idea. I just don't want to screw up the GotR mod. :)

Any insight you can provide would be most helpful and appreciated. Thanks.

2. Hello? Anyone help?

3. Are you talking about a vehicle handling mod for the APC also known as the Bear? Just put it in your new GotR patch.o_O
    -Had you tried increasing the values <weight></weight> or <mass></mass>? (sorry, I forget what it was called)
    -Also look into Angular Dampen, this makes the vehicles flip around less.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice