Easier Activity Goals

I had no problems with either the platform rifts or the TK rifts, but I just plain sucked on the speed rifts.

So far on my second run through, I have gotten gold on both easy and hard.

Thank you for the mod, I've been playing Hard M.O.M. for 1 hour straight before giving up - its timer is really too short for 6 zones. Rifts are not that hard once you get all gimmicks but M.O.M. is about chance as well (cars that won't spawn come to mind o_O ).

Hi Gondar this mod is xactly what i need, i was wondering would it be too dificult to up the store hacking timers to maybe 800 seconds with my diabilities i just simply cant compete with the low hack timers.

This mod is a quick and dirty tweak, to make the activities a lot easier to accomplish for the higher gold medal requirements. It's not a super-easy 'all the time in the world' ...
I don't have the proper words to fully express my gratitude for this mod. Having only one arm makes most games quite difficult enough, but dealing with the rift bullshit is outright infuriating. Even with your mod I still can barely get bronze on the stupid platform rift.

If it's not too much, may I request a version with even further modified settings? If you're on Steam, I'm not above bribery.

Hi Gondar this mod is xactly what i need, i was wondering would it be too dificult to up the store hacking timers to maybe 800 seconds with my diabilities i just simply cant compete with the low hack timers.

This would be nice. As currently I have to use the no notoriety cheat after each failed attempt when the time runs out. It gets tougher on the higher level hacks as I have to try multiple times.

Thank you very much! This is spot on.
While I do feel quite cheap in using this, it helped me get the last few gold medals that were kind of driving me insane!
Some of the hard Rifts and the Genki M.O.M in particular.

Stream_grid.asm_pc breaks the ability to start "The Escape" quest. Tested multiple instances.

This problem is most often due to using a cracked version. Please integrate your Steam account to prove that you own it.

There, I integrated my steam account, so excuse you. As for the bug I removed and added back that one file several times and each time it wouldn't activate the mission unless it was removed. I am patched to the latest version as well. Just trying to help.

Back