Easier Activity Goals

I modified this for rifts only with all goals/10. All files go to game root and ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe must be executed.
Included stream_grid.asm_pc is for TTDD and it is already updated, so if you have TTDD installed there's no need to execute ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe

Attachments

• Activity Easy Mode TTTD compatible v2.rar
    702.9 KB · Views: 574
Sorry to necro a dead thread....just thought I'd throw out I'm trying to make an updated and/or workshop version of this mod from scratch, since I've noticed in recent playthroughs it creates issues
I feel very bad about necroing but are you still making this or considering making it? It'd be really awesome. :)

Another one, again for rifts only. This time SuperUI 1.2 version. The file goes to \Saints Row IV\packfiles\pc\cache
Same file either for SuperUI 1.1 or 1.2

Attachments

• patch_compressed.rar
    3.3 MB · Views: 310
Last edited:
if it is for sr4, why file called sr3_city_activity_goals?
Because that's how most of the SR4 files are called, there's no "sr4_something" files. SR4 was planned to be a DLC for SR3 that's why it uses the same engine and the same file names.

Once again necroing a dead thread but just for some info, the sr3_city_activity file still works absolutely fine with the Re-elected forced update, for anyone curious.

Back