Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by Yusif, Aug 20, 2019.
wanted to listen to all audio files from the game
1. Download "High Quality Radio mod" and extract "music1.vpp_pc" and "music2.vpp_pc" from the downloaded archive. (The game's default audio files are in different format and cannot be extracted.)
2. Unpack "music1.vpp_pc" and "music2.vpp_pc" using "Gibbed.SaintsRow2.ExtractPackage.exe" tool included in Gentlemen of the Row. The tool is included in "Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2\optional_mod_stuff\tools" folder. You will now get many *.xwb files.
3. Download the "SR2SOUNDTOOLS.7z" archive from the attachment of this post and extract its contents. You will get a few files, but we will only use "towav.exe" inside the "Extract" folder.
4. Drag and Drop a xwb file to the "towav.exe".
5. The "towav.exe" tool will produce many wav files which contains music and radio DJ talks. They are randomly numbered, but usually huge wav files are music.
nevermind already knew thanks anyway
Separate names with a comma.