DLC that YOU want to see

Seeing as this is going totally off topic, I created a thread to talk about the Boss.

http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...f-the-third-street-saints-spoiler-alert.4432/

The boss was never an asshole against his crew. He saved Shaundi, he tried his best to save Carlos, he brags with Pierce because Pierce needs to stop being a bossy bitch (and he did somehow in SR3, then he's back to it on SR4) and "get some balls". Even if Gat could do it himself, boss saved him from the boring trials and shit.

You're saying that like you actually never played SR2, or played it with little depth in its story at all. Sure, he wake up in a coma, a kid helped him and the boss actually wanted to help the kid, on his way to getting clothes and stuff, he beats some annoying enemy gang members like the Brotherhood. Bitch deserved it, nobody turns off the boss' TV and calls him a bitch. And what boss did was great, kill Jessica so he can hurt Maero the same way that bitch tried to hurt him killing Carlos. What's funnier is that, it was Maero who killed Jessica. Hehe! The irony. I love me, boss. Then I hate me in SR3 and SR4.

Actually that was optional. In SR3, you could choose to destroy STAG or save your three homies.

The boss was always the boss, except in SR1 I think, he did care for his crew.

But to respond.

The boss has often been an asshole against her crew. Play the games again and pay attention. =P Pierce had enough balls in SR2. He just had common sense, something the boss and Johnny didn't have.

I played Saints Row 2 about 7 times from the beginning to the end on the XBOX, then 2 times on the PC, so.. I think I know Saints Row 2 pretty well. Even though it's been a couple of years. The boss was pissed about being put in a coma by Julius, a person she trusted, so from waking up, she stayed an arrogant pissed asshole pretty much the whole time, except against Johnny. Sure, the slapping of the Brotherhood member with the beer bottle with the comical new line on the T.V. But that was just the first time the Boss acted out like that. So aggresive. I loved it though. But there is a difference to knocking someone to the floor with a beer bottle, and letting someone crush his loved one with a monster truck, then just calmly walk into the arena, clapping and grinning.

Yes, it was optional to kill Killbane or save your friends, but the saving Shaundi, Viola and Burt was the canon ending, as I said in one of my many post. =P
So the other ending doesn't count.

The boss is the boss, but still her homies are often smarter then her, making the boss look like a fool many times. And getting people killed only because she wants power. Again, I decided that she did that to look at the bigger picture, to take over the city, get rid of the other gangs, and keep its people safe. Again, that was the reason the Saints exist in the first place.

I want...no...NEED...more mech shit. Not just re-colouring the current mech suit, but also having the option to customize its components (such as 'head', arms and other appendages) so I could at least have something similar to that Transformers Sandbox I have been willing to sell a kidney and a lung for!

Besides that um...Dinosaurs...robotic dinosaurs that breathe fire and shoot laserbeams out of their eyes, with rocket packs and that shit grenades.

Yeah and the fact that they forced the Save Shaundi ending in SR IV is total bullshit. The Kill Killbane ending and final mission were way better.

It would have been better if it would really mean something. Killbane is an asshole, but.. Not really someone you hate with all your guts. I mean, what did Killbane do eventually? Blow up a bridge? Talk shit about the saints? Kill Viola's sister, which was sad, but not really that sad because Viola and Kiki were part of the enemy, so... eh?

I wish they wouldn't have left the part out where Killbane nukes Stillwater, killing everyone and destroying everything the boss cared about. THEN the "kill killbane" ending would have been better. But now he was just a scared thug running away because he can't win from the saints.

But I still hope Killbane will come back as the next enemy in Saints Row V or perhaps in a DLC.

It would have been better if it would really mean something. Killbane is an asshole, but.. Not really someone you hate with all your guts. I mean, what did Killbane do eventually? Blow up a bridge? Talk shit about the saints? Kill Viola's sister, which was sad, but not really that sad because Viola and Kiki were part of the enemy, so... eh?

The Boss killed people for less.

Yeah and the fact that they forced the Save Shaundi ending in SR IV is total bullshit. The Kill Killbane ending and final mission were way better.
Except here's one issue. Why can't I send Oleg and pierce to save them while Boss goes after Killbane? It's a stupid part where it wanted CHOICES, when there was no need at all.

Hm. Agreed. That is one thing the game does to make you feel boss. You have to do everything yourself if you want it done right. But then again, that is with most videogames, so... xD

Dear Santa:

Fat_Man.png

Back