DLC that YOU want to see

Isn't there a flamethrower already? Or do you just mean non-TF2 costumes for it? Cause that is kind of weird.

Flamethrower?._.

It's a mini nuke. More specifically it's the Fat Man from Fallout 3 / Fallout 3 New Vegas. Basically once you fire one of these the concept of "enemy boss" becomes invalid. Also useful for breaking out of the skybox by trying to rocket nuke-jump with it.

I'd be cool to have one of these, especially since the DFA nuke is useless.

This could almost be emulated now as a skin for the Rocket Launcher, if it's possible to assign the DFA Nuke as a damage type for the rocket explosions.

This could almost be emulated now as a skin for the Rocket Launcher, if it's possible to assign the DFA Nuke as a damage type for the rocket explosions.

That would mean it's basically a rocket launcher with a fancy effect, boring. A nuke means you'll probably blow yourself up along with half of Steelport, that's badass.

To be honest I don't know why Volition made different weapon models for each weapon instead of making them separate weapons...

I doubt many people would fire a nuke that would kill them as well. Perhaps one or twice for laughs. It would be a waste of programmers time.

I doubt many people would fire a nuke that would kill them as well. Perhaps one or twice for laughs. It would be a waste of programmers time.

Well if you prefer hillbilly weapon reskins and a million variations of Dubstep guns good for you, but I want a mini nuke.

Well they could make it so it doesn't hurt you when you fire it, which would be more fun, but Volition never does anything unrealistic just cause it's more fun....

Isn't there a flamethrower already? Or do you just mean non-TF2 costumes for it? Cause that is kind of weird.

That's not a flamethrower, that's a Nuke Launcher from Fallout.

I need to start paying attention to which page I'm directed when I click the thread title, since it's obviously NOT the last page/post... by a long shot.

Dunno. Why didn't you have to rescue Pierce, King, Asha, etc. like you had Matt and Johnny? Consistency isn't SR IV's strongest point.
Asha: MI6 Agent, why would she need help?
Shaundi and Pierce: They both had to have some the of experience by now, they shouldn't need that much help.
King: Play SR1
They needed to save Matt because he was a nerd that couldn't have saved himself if he tried. The last time hey heard about Johnny he was getting shot, who knows what condition he would have been.

Back