What are some DLC that you want to see?

- Paul Homie
- More Saints of Rage missions
- More Tron missions
- Scoped Walther P38 pistol skin
- Clycloptic Purple Lasergun skin
- Generic Transformer Armor(s) clothes
- A time macine made out of a DeLorean

Undercover Dinosaur - The Saints find out the Dinosaurs did not die out, but walk among us because of their meddling with time. But they hide theirselves as humans out of fear. However there is a dino big bad, wanting to reclaim the earth for dinokind. Asskicking insues. Bad guy brainwashes some dinos to go feral as last resort. Kill big bad, something something dinosaurs are now accepted as people, blahblah dino homie.

A dlc with Paul would be cool. Or a DLC with a timemachine, which would allow us to go back in time and save Josh, Oleg, Zimos, Angel, Viola and idk what other saints got killed in the destruction of earth. Or perhaps simply saving the earth in that DLC idk.

Undercover Dinosaur - The Saints find out the Dinosaurs did not die out, but walk among us because of their meddling with time. But they hide theirselves as humans out of fear. However there is a dino big bad, wanting to reclaim the earth for dinokind. Asskicking insues. Bad guy brainwashes some dinos to go feral as last resort. Kill big bad, something something dinosaurs are now accepted as people, blahblah dino homie.

Yeah, one dino goes insane and starts rampaging through Steelport :D And its name is... Notzilla? Idk XD

Or this one :D
https://www.google.be/search?safe=off&hl=nl&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=652&q=cloverfield&oq=cloverfield&gs_l=img.3..0l5j0i24l5.348.1528.0.1631.11.7.0.4.4.0.137.554.6j1.7.0....0...1ac.1.25.img..0.11.573.7TYm4G9XYyE#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=aMj19Q61LLW-PM:;xwR7g7QhWLtRHM;http%3A%2F%2Fwww.swisscinema.org%2Fgimage.php%3Fquery%3DCloverfield;http%3A%2F%2Fwww.swisscinema.org%2Fcloverfield.html;1400;613

Me and a friend agree that a time travel theme would be a natural direction for a DLC/expansion. It would allow Volition to continue to be as crazy as the Simulation theme allowed them to be.

Hm... Generally just a DLC with the level of character interaction that I'm used to with SRTT and SRIV;
A new landscape DLC (with fitting story of course), Steelport is milked out;
As said before: saving the other Saints left on earth;
Also as said before: expanding the sidestuff briefly shown in the main story so far;
More customisation, be it in terms of weapon(skin)s, clothing or the superpowers;
Despite how the story ends: More Zinyak, realised I hadn't been listening to the radio on my first playthrough and his channel made me love him;
Mentioning Radio: The channels are much more repetitive than in SRTT, I'd like a DLC that would expand the channels to be at least as lenghty as in SRTT.

But really, I just want more Saints Row!

I want an DLC which implements the attached Menu.
menu.jpg
Playing the Prequels (except SR3) with a shortened story where you don't have to reearn respect and keep your SR4 weapons&upgrades.

I would like to see that Velociraptor Feature they have in SR4 inside a Time DLC.
They could go into the prehistoric and tame a Velociraptor.
They could save Carlos.
They could save Aisha.
They could do many things.
They could ruin Zinyak's Plan.
I want an DLC which implements the attached Menu.
View attachment 3756
Playing the Prequels (except SR3) with a shortened story where you don't have to reearn respect and keep your SR4 weapons&upgrades.
Game Size - 24 GB

Last edited:
What's a DeLorean ?

Back