DLC that YOU want to see

Why? Stilwater sucks.

You didn't just say that. Steelport may have better graphics but it's a goddamm bland city, with no enterable interiors. Stilwater is much more livid and feels much more alive, and has so many places to explore. I'm talking about the SR2 Stilwater of course. Ask any fan of the Saints Row series which is the better City and they'll tell you. That's why Saints Row 2 is still the BEST in the series.

I always wondered why SRTT and IV did not have a custom radio station that reads mp3 files on your PC. I know GTAIV does. Just make a folder and put your own file in. Not sure about it being a DLC but a patch for it would be nice. I guess you could pak your own files in.

You didn't just say that. Steelport may have better graphics but it's a goddamm bland city, with no enterable interiors. Stilwater is much more livid and feels much more alive, and has so many places to explore.

Sorry, last I checked this was Saints Row, not Tomb Raider. If I wanted exploration I'd play that.

I'm talking about the SR2 Stilwater of course. Ask any fan of the Saints Row series which is the better City and they'll tell you. That's why Saints Row 2 is still the BEST in the series.

And I should give a damn what they think because...? Let me remind you that most of those people also consider SR IV a bad game because it has aliens and super powers.

Here are the facts:

-SR2 runs like crap on most PC's, and I doubt there's a PC that can run it perfectly.
-SR TT and SR IV on the other hand run very well on most PC's.
-Stilwater has many enterable buildings, but most of them are enterable just for the sake of it. There's nothing to do in them.
-SR TT saves valuable drive space by not including pointless interiors.
-Stilwater looks like one giant amusement park.
-Steelport looks like a true American city.

Only things I miss from Stilwater, though not THAT much, are the El-train and the planes taking off and landing at the airport. That's it.

By what accounts is SR2 the best in the series? It features the most content but it's also one of the buggiest and most poorly optimized games ever. If you're a quantity over quality kind of person then sure, SR2 is the best, but I'm not one of those people. SR TT and SR IV don't feature even 1/3 of SR2's content but they fixed almost every problem SR2 had.

You have your opinion and I have mine, let's leave it at that.

The only thing I like from SR2 is the city scale, Steelport is too small and with the super powers in SR4, it feels even smaller.

Sorry, last I checked this was Saints Row, not Tomb Raider. If I wanted exploration I'd play that.

And I should give a damn what they think because...? Let me remind you that most of those people also consider SR IV a bad game because it has aliens and super powers.

Here are the facts:

-SR2 runs like crap on most PC's, and I doubt there's a PC that can run it perfectly.
-SR TT and SR IV on the other hand run very well on most PC's.
-Stilwater has many enterable buildings, but most of them are enterable just for the sake of it. There's nothing to do in them.
-SR TT saves valuable drive space by not including pointless interiors.
-Stilwater looks like one giant amusement park.
-Steelport looks like a true American city.

Only things I miss from Stilwater, though not THAT much, are the El-train and the planes taking off and landing at the airport. That's it.

By what accounts is SR2 the best in the series? It features the most content but it's also one of the buggiest and most poorly optimized games ever. If you're a quantity over quality kind of person then sure, SR2 is the best, but I'm not one of those people. SR TT and SR IV don't feature even 1/3 of SR2's content but they fixed almost every problem SR2 had.

You have your opinion and I have mine, let's leave it at that.

If you're a modder, or like mods, you should know by now that there's a fix to the PC port of Saints Row 2. And also, I play on PS3.
Enterable buildings make it feel alive, and most of them have things to do, like liquor stores, gambling, hotels. SRTT has tons of buildings just for scenario and that is pretty fucking annoying. Stilwater has Chinatown, and amazing airport, trains, hotels, beaches, it makes it feel livid, like I said before. Steelport is horrible. By what accounts is SR2 the best of the series ? Besides having the best city, it has the best story. SR TT is only better if you're speaking about graphics and game and Gameplay, otherwise, it's not. Funny story, but pointless, boring city, boring peds, and nothing to do. SR4 fixed most of this, of course, but I still think that SR 2 is far superior. Are you telling me that an American city has like 20 houses on the same street that look the same ?

EDIT:

And what you said is pretty pointless, because if it is an open world game, it's made for you to explore it, not for you to complete missions, and then stop playing it, or just be stuck to kill people every single time you load it.

Last edited:
I want the damn Supertank from the end of the story content of SR4 to be put into the game as an unlockable or as buyable. Yes it breaks the balance but so does the dubstep gun and the merica weapon.

It's an invincible supertank that can kill everything. What else needs be said?

I want the damn Supertank from the end of the story content of SR4 to be put into the game as an unlockable or as buyable. Yes it breaks the balance but so does the dubstep gun and the merica weapon.

The blue one, which explodes after 2 minutes?

It's already a part of the additional cheats mod.
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/additional-cheats.3212/

Give Destructor m21 variant - givedestructorm21

If you're a modder, or like mods, you should know by now that there's a fix to the PC port of Saints Row 2. And also, I play on PS3.

Typical, console gamers always use modding as an argument but have no idea what they are talking about.

First of all, the ability to modify games (the ability to modify anything in general actually) isn't a feature of any game, PC or otherwise. Crediting the developer for the fact that you can mod or repair your game is like crediting a painter cause you can finish an unfinished painting that he sold to you.

And second, there is no "fix" for the PC port of Saints Row 2. Being poorly optimized isn't a bug or a glitch that can be fixed with a mod or a patch. Poor optimization means the game wasn't properly built to run on a specific platform (90% of the time, console to PC). Maybe some object models have too many polygons and when placed together in a room, and when the player enters that room the game starts lagging. Or maybe the controls weren't properly calibrated for the keyboard and so the vehicle steering is too sensitive, and so on...

Enterable buildings make it feel alive, and most of them have things to do, like liquor stores, gambling, hotels.

And what, if you can't or don't enter them hat makes the city feel dead? I don't follow your logic...

SRTT has tons of buildings just for scenario and that is pretty fucking annoying. Stilwater has Chinatown, and amazing airport, trains, hotels, beaches, it makes it feel livid, like I said before.

How is it annoying? Would you prefer if it didn't have buildings for scenario? Play True Crime NYC then, just wait 5 minutes and after that all the buildings magically vanish, the interiors will still exist though so you should feel right at home.

Steelport is horrible. By what accounts is SR2 the best of the series ? Besides having the best city

By what accounts.

it has the best story.

By. What. F***ing. Accounts.

SR TT is only better if you're speaking about graphics and game and Gameplay

Yeah cause graphics and gameplay are totally irrelevant in a video game.

Ok I'm gonna stop reading and responding here, I've heard enough. Get some objective arguments to support your cause, then we'll talk.

Back