Disappearing wardrobe

No Coop-Playing. Only singleplayer. Doesn´t require any specific missions. But I haven´t tried to test it with everything.

I just noticed that through a bunch of activities, when I didn´t get the goal on first try.
As I said before, this bug is no big deal for me, since I know how to avoid it.

But I can easily reproduce this. I just started the Steelport - Bridgeport Tank Mayhem activity and let my time run out. (Fail the activity at least once!)
then hit restart activity (don´t leave it! restart from the "you loose!" screen!)
and made the silver medal. (Finish it!)
Went back to the gate and all wardrobe items were gone. (make a sad face :( and load a far away, previous savegame)

If you need any gamefiles, just say it, I´ll load it up here.
Ok, I just tried this again and I still can't reproduce it. I did the tank mayhem mission in the southwest part of the map. I failed the first time, selected retry and then completed the mission. From there I went to the wardrobe and all my custom outfits where there. We have save games showing this aftermath, but without being able to make it happen we don't know what caused them to be nuked. I'm still very, very interested in reproducing this. Has anyone else been able to follow these steps and make it happen? Is there just something I'm missing?

I know this is a problem on the ps4 and xbone ports as well, so we think this is some bug that snuck into the codebase during dlc or something, but we haven't been able to track it down yet. It seems potentially unrelated to the modding patch content, but since it was built from the code base after dlc ports it pulled in this bug as well. I'm not ready to rule anything out yet. There is a lot of custom code regarding mission restarts in the savegame code, so I'm not surprised at all that we might have some difficult to reproduce bug in there.

I would also be very interested to know if mods cause it on PC. If that is the case we can use that information to reproduce it and fix it.

I never had this bug on the pc steam version, but on the ps4 the "warderobe bug" happens randomly and when you change your saved outfits (so atm im just staying away from the outfits tab),
also the bug does not only remove all your clothings (outfits stays saved), it gives you back the default underwear and the presidential clothes.

I can not reproduce this "wardrobe bug". I gave it three tries on three new games. I've got a large number of forum mods, Fan of Saints's wardrobe fixes, as well as 6 Workshop mods, two wardrobe mods. It might be prudent that the OP list the mods they have installed/subscribed..?

Hi, guys! I'm new here. I hope I'm not making any mistake by commenting here(old thread?). I'm also facing this issue same as SirDuke And i was able to reproduce this problem by using his stated method. Mine is steam version Game of the Century. Even though I try it without any mods, still the problem persisted. I suspect this is not caused by mods. So, can you professional guys HELP a fellow mate? :(

Attachments

• Saves.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Mine Version is the "game of the century" too.
Looks like it´s the only thing we have in common.

I´m not sure, if it´s related to a mod itself.
I think it might be the combination of something.

The "game of the century" edition has a lot of dlcs combined in only a few files, right?
Might this bite with mods that still add more content?

As I said, I use only a few mods.
I think it´s only "sandbox+ Thing to to in dominatrix + naughty" + "shaundi nude" + "puss2puss wardrobe extended edition" + "CJK nude mod" and from steam workshop the "crib mod".
I´m not 100% sure, but I think that´s all.

Btw, the results is the same without ANY mods. It seems we gotta wait for an expert or maybe move on.............because Saints Row IV is a 2013 game.

Modding patch is 2016.

Must be the way "GoTC" version is packed for user end delivery?

Game of the Century version has nothing to do with it. It's the same app ID as the normal game, and is simply a collection of the game + the individual dlcs (also all with the same app IDs as the standalone ones.)

Back