Disappearing wardrobe

Found and fixed this. I'm pushing a beta and we'll get it out once we confirm it some.

Too bad it seems we didn't get this fix on consoles. Been looking for a solution for a while now. And I only signed up to post this since I know we won't get mods.

[V] Knobby, I think I may know of a method. I encountered it while I was in the store, I was cycling back and forth on the PS4 Console between the store of Let's Pretend and My Wardrobe, I was purchasing cool armors for sophisticated looks for doing missions specifically for my homies. I just finished purchasing a customized purple ninja suit and when I went to my wardrobe, something went wierd, I was underwearless for a moment but with every option there like I had something there, and in stupidity, I switched back to the store by backing out of wardrobe, when I re-entered, I seemed to have lost it all.... It's somehow acting like it takes effect when you change into a full mass-coverage outfit like a bodysuit, gloves and all, or from one saved outfit to another, or even ( through another encounter ) when you remove all clothes. That's the basis I can provide. I have to keep jumping back to the physical saved game which I back up my outfit purchases after making sure they're genuinely safe, because one screw up and you're stuck with nothing but the presidential articles you're given. The only thing saved is your outfits, suits, tops, bottoms, hats and eyes, are out the window.

We are trying to figure out what is happening here. It would be super useful to know more about when it happens. I need to reproduce this in a debug version of the game to have a chance at finding out what went wrong and so far I haven't been able to do so. Does this require coop? Does this only happen after a mission? Is it autosave only? If anyone can make it happen consistently and can help that would be of great help.

After I made a custom outfit, went to save outfit, there's when the wardrobe vanished for me

Back