Disable Super Power Glow

I need help. I remember sprinting and jumping a cirtain way would cause a glitch that would disable the jumping glow as long as I kept bounding. I forgot how to do it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, please tell me how to do it. I would greatly appreciate it.

Nevermind. I figured it out. Hold jump while sprinting toward someone, do a sprint finisher and release jump during the finisher. No glow contiues as long as you keep bounding. Thanks anyways guys! :)

Its brilliant but only if there was a few more adjustments, the jump glow as disappeared but the sprint grow unfortunately has not, I could remove it my self but because this is a quite popular mod, it would be good if you could change it for the people who have downloaded it already. This would be great if you could do that small adjustment.

Thanks for this mod Lenankamp!

Its brilliant but only if there was a few more adjustments, the jump glow as disappeared but the sprint grow unfortunately has not, I could remove it my self but because this is a quite popular mod, it would be good if you could change it for the people who have downloaded it already. This would be great if you could do that small adjustment.

...There is something on page 2 of this thread which you may be looking for.

Sorry to necro this thread. But since nobody asked, will these mods prevent achievements? (Just bought the game off steam last weekend.)

Sorry to necro this thread. But since nobody asked, will these mods prevent achievements? (Just bought the game off steam last weekend.)
No, there aren't any mods which would disable achievements. Also, it's fine to bump a mod thread if you have a question which isn't actually explained in the OP nor in the Readme, go ahead. :)

Back