Disable All Tutorial Popups v3

I also am getting the pop-ups as well with this version (not the one in the GOS mod).
I'll also test as Silveressa stated and see if I get recurring messages.

Which version of GoS are you using? The latest GoS beta 3 should be using this same version of the mod.

Thanks. Also, any reports back and I'll need to know if you were just free roaming since your save load, or if you had started a mission/activity and then the popup happened after that.

All seems to be working well using the mod from GOS.
I free roamed for an hour or so and played a few of the assassination and Car theft missions without a hitch.
Didn't play any of the main missions though.

I don't think the assassination ones and car theft ones actually reset or run any cleanup functions on completion. I have a feeling it's going to be missions themselves that end up turning popups back on (at least until you save and load again and it forces them back off.)

If that does turn out to be the case then I may be able to force them back off during that cleanup.

Hey again. Well i've been playing some more and tried a few of the main missions as well and am not seeing any recurring pop-ups. I did exit the game several times though to tweak some mod files. Is there a particular method you would like me to use? I.E. free roam for awhile then try a main mission?

Every time you load your save it will process sr3_city.lua and turn off the popups. So, my theory is that popups will only pop if the following conditions are met:
* You have played and completed a mission in your current session
* You have not loaded your save after that and are in the open world

It's a difficult thing to track because it's hard to know when a popup should pop. Just keep an eye on it, if you would please.

After playing for the past several hours co-op I can verify the pop ups are not repetitive and begin appearing after doing a story line mission and not from simply doing activities. (this occurred for both me and my partner, who are using the exact same mods.)

They only seem to appear in the open world and we haven't noticed them at all during activities or story line missions.

Hope this helps with the troubleshooting and turning those annoying things back off. (one would think after all this time the devs would have patched in a way to turn them off from the options menu.)

Thanks for the info. I'm almost sure that they are somehow being reenabled as part of the mission cleanup.

Does this disable all the confirmation dialogs for exiting the wardrobe the garage and the game? Why is playing saints row 3 like playing like windows 7 with user account control turned on making me confirm every dialog. If anyone can fix this it would be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!
Choose exit wardrobe, are you sure?
done buying ammo, are you sure?
Choose exit to main menu, are you sure?
choose exit to desktop, are you sure?
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IdolNinja Pleases Genki!!!! >_<

Back