Disable All Tutorial Popups v3

The ASM file in the "Lowered Cruise Control Hud mod"'s archive?

That's no longer needed with v3. The new version doesn't touch any asm files.

That's no longer needed with v3. The new version doesn't touch any asm files.

Then I'm confused with an earlier post of yours, when I queried whether the "Lowered Cruise Control Mod" was compatible with the "Disable All Tutorial Popups":

You replied:

"Not unless you update the asm file using gibbed's tools. The easiest way to use multiple scripting mods is with the Gentlemen of Steelport compilation that builds everything dynamically so that it all works together correctly:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/gentlemen-of-steelport-compilation.8/"

I had forgotten that I changed my approach with the latest version of Tutorial Disable. It no longer has any asm files to worry about. The Gentlemen of Steelport mod has not yet been updated to include this.

Aye, I've noticed a few of them after completing a string of assassination missions and a couple main story line missions, not sure if it;s the patches or doing the missions that brought them on, but they didn't seem as numerous to me? (Or that could just be my perception of their frequency is off.)

Interesting... I had always assumed that whenever the open world got reloaded that it would run the main function from sr3_city.lua, but it sounds like it's only doing that when first loading your save. It's quite possible that the mission cleanup functions in each mission are reenabling it.

Assuming of course that it wasn't simply an issue with the latest official patch of course...

Not sure if it helps any, but one thing I do recall is not seeing the same pop up more then once, each one was a different message; so it could be after the first time they stop reoccurring?

Back