Disable All Tutorial Popups v3

No, it disables the tutorial popups, just like it says. It does not disable confirmation dialogue boxes. Also, the version included with Sandbox+ works a lot better and lets you toggle whether they display or not.

No it isn't. At least, not yet.
O... I thought it is included because I looked into sr3_city.lua and found this:
Code:
-- *** TUTORIAL DISABLE SETTINGS ***
-- TUTORIAL_DISABLE = true (default) disables all open world tutorial messages (does not affect missions)
-- TUTORIAL_DISABLE = false allows tutorial popups to happen in the open world just like normal vanilla
TUTORIAL_DISABLE = true

-- Tutorial flag to disable all popups
Tutorial_Disable_Flag = true

No, it disables the tutorial popups, just like it says. It does not disable confirmation dialogue boxes. Also, the version included with Sandbox+ works a lot better and lets you toggle whether they display or not.
Thought you may like this. I was able to disable the tutorial by default. The missions are hardcoded and still working on that(disabled mission 1 and 2 prompts). THis can be added to any mod and update the patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and vint_doc_containers asm_pc. Remove the line in sr3city lua that states tutorial_suspend_all (true) as it will contradict this. Disables all tutorial in free roam and most mission prompts except save game.

Attachments

• tutorial.str2_pc
    17.4 KB · Views: 439
Back