Destructible trees

Awesome, now all we need is some Wonder Bread as a food item. No, this is actually really cool, one of the few things the reboot did well. I didn't think something like this was possible. Can this be done in SR2 as well?

Awesome, now all we need is some Wonder Bread as a food item. No, this is actually really cool, one of the few things the reboot did well. I didn't think something like this was possible. Can this be done in SR2 as well?
Thanks, yeah I already did this in sr2, I just haven't uploaded the mod there is one tree near the pond on the hills that I don't seem to be able to turn destructible, I think it may be possible that it's technically not a tree so it doesn't work on it. I'm also thinking of a variant of the mod that makes trees dislodge like traffic lights, rather than just explode but I'm not 100% sure if possible, haven't tried that yet.

Thanks, yeah I already did this in sr2, I just haven't uploaded the mod there is one tree near the pond on the hills that I don't seem to be able to turn destructible, I think it may be possible that it's technically not a tree so it doesn't work on it. I'm also thinking of a variant of the mod that makes trees dislodge like traffic lights, rather than just explode but I'm not 100% sure if possible, haven't tried that yet.
Sounds great. I look forward to seeing more of this.

That's the first thing I thought about, just like the reboot.
That game's level of destructibility in map ornaments is not so bad at all.

Back