Custom radio?

What do you mean looking forward to this :S, you do realise this is not a mod in progress or mod release
I don't want to go off-topic but you provoked my answering your question. I am fully aware that it's not a mod. I have made mods for lots of games and am just waiting to be able to use the method that V is going to offer us for playing our own mp3s/music. That is IF they are still working on it.

There's already a custom radio mod somewhere on here. It's tedious but it works.

We have an idea for a really quick and easy way to make custom radio as easy as adding a song to an iTunes playlist, but that's in the baby pre-spec stages and won't even work until we've rewritten some internal programs to make Wwise generate modded soundbanks with a media-stripped wproj in a standalone environment. That's the current hurdle. It's a big hurdle.

That's the current hurdle. It's a big hurdle.

I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would offer to help in any way possible if that were, at all, possible. :)

There's already a custom radio mod somewhere on here. It's tedious but it works.

We have an idea for a really quick and easy way to make custom radio as easy as adding a song to an iTunes playlist, but that's in the baby pre-spec stages and won't even work until we've rewritten some internal programs to make Wwise generate modded soundbanks with a media-stripped wproj in a standalone environment. That's the current hurdle. It's a big hurdle.
speaking of.... any update on custom radio stations?
i just want a user track radio station where i just plop it in a folder and listen to cancerous meme songs when i turn on the radio for it.
...of all the features to rip off from gta. i think this is the one feature i miss most.

I still want this to be a thing! I wonder if I count at all...

I think we all want this to be a thing . But would the engine be able to read mp3 files ?
It's more a question of if Wwise can read mp3 files and I think that is very much a yes. The real problem here is figuring out the best way to get our game to tell Wwise to do such things. I think Ellis had an idea, but I'm just not sure how to do that yet. It's going to take quite a bit of research and poking to figure out a way to do it and I just haven't done that yet.

Back