Custom radio?

Playing mp3's is something we'd like to do. I'm not sure if Wwise will like files in a random folder or if it will have to be put into a soundbank in order to pull it off. I do know that there are tutorials on how to replace the radio stuff now, but I realize that they are nowhere near as easy as just dropping some mp3's into a folder somewhere.
Well for the sake of being able to just follow the tutorials as before, can we have the song IDs, please? I remember we needed those before. (like k12_00001.wav was a song that I don't remember and we had to know which one it was to replace the audio of the radios) :p

Ellix, some people might have hurt you because some people don't like it when they don't have freedom of modding , SDK and all that.

Well, no more.

...It's a "What is love?" reference again. You can't stop it.

Anyway, with this custom radio, do we need to use external tools just like on GTA? It's not a problem anyway, Audacity can do it all...most.

Ellix, some people might have hurt you because some people don't like it when they don't have freedom of modding , SDK and all that.

Well, no more.

...It's a "What is love?" reference again. You can't stop it.

Anyway, with this custom radio, do we need to use external tools just like on GTA? It's not a problem anyway, Audacity can do it all...most.
have another!

http://wdlb.ytmnd.com/

roflmao. you guys know theres like, a bajillion parodies of this song on ytmnd? :O

Any news on this, or is it hopeless? I just got SR4 and would like to have this feature. Playing my own music is always my favorite feature of the GTA games. When I played SR3 and Sleeping Dogs, I was severely disappointed by the lack of that feature. It always made GTA fun to just drive around doing nothing in particular.

Playing mp3's is something we'd like to do. I'm not sure if Wwise will like files in a random folder or if it will have to be put into a soundbank in order to pull it off. I do know that there are tutorials on how to replace the radio stuff now, but I realize that they are nowhere near as easy as just dropping some mp3's into a folder somewhere.
I would listen to Black Veil by the same guy who does Polyhymnia

Back