Custom radio?

Would it not be possible to convert audio to an acceptable format, pack it for Workshop? (vppc_pc packs, etc...) I should have signed up for Beta testing......

any news update on the user track radio station? i know it is tough to implement. but i have a feeling you guys can do something similar. you guys have like, made modding as a whole easier. so i wonder if any progress was made for a user track radio folder that the game would read and play back to you.

thats the one advantage gta has on sr imo :p

The radio system is fairly delicate and probably more complex than it needs to be. If we had planned for the functionality to mod it in 2010 or so there's probably be an easy way... but as it is, we just needed it to work at all.

I'll be re-learning a lot of SR systems soon, I might have more info on this in the coming weeks.

The radio system is fairly delicate and probably more complex than it needs to be. If we had planned for the functionality to mod it in 2010 or so there's probably be an easy way... but as it is, we just needed it to work at all.

I'll be re-learning a lot of SR systems soon, I might have more info on this in the coming weeks.
you do gods work, volition staff!

Would love to have such an option instead of doing the multiple steps thing. Especially since have tons and I mean tons of music all ready to be put to use in a game lol. I mean listening to Going Under by Evanscence or Metallica's King Nothing instead of the garbage music they have lol with a dj talking about the songs I've got instead or just subtitles for the announcements would be fab!:)

Back