Co-op still possible?

Crapmonster, I never said that your posts are neither irrelevant nor that I don't care whether you post or not. You should stop trying to assume stuff between lines that's not there.

I was just clarifying that it almost never happens, and people should not be crapping their pants because "Steam might ban them", it's a myth, really.

Why do they have that as part of their ToS? Are they required by law to or something?
Its written poorly. It should have and probably was intended to be written as Minimaul interpreted which is VPN should be a violation for specific reasons but instead they wrote it under a blanket statement probably because its easier for them to regulate it that way.

Croco, I was referring to your lack of respect to my specific posts which you replied that I was taking it too seriously for no reason. Most people would infer from that, that these were posts to be ignored or at the least seen in a negative light of some kind. But alas I think we are getting off on the wrong foot since I did post here to hopefully offer help, not get into a pointless argument about semantics both ways, so lets just leave it at that and agree that we are basically arguing about nothing.

Both of you knock it off or take it to PM.

If you google "Steam VPN usage" or something along those lines there are definitely cases out there of people who had their accounts closed. Now whether or not they were using it for ill means or not, its inaccurate to say that Steam never does anything in the SSA. They definitely do.

You obviously don't care and seem to think my posts are irrelevant but keep in mind that others in the future may have the same question as you, come here and be unwilling to use a VPN realizing it is a violation of the SSA. You can do what you want with the info, my intention or "reason" was merely to help.
that is just for using a VPN for buying items. steam does not care if you use a vpn to fake a lan. no matter what it says in the TOS.

there's plenty of threads about hamachi (which is a vpn of sorts) on the steam forums. if it wasn't allowed a mod would've said so, or deleted the thread. and we'd have heard from people who got banned for it. none of those things have happened. so hamachi away

I been using Online Coop since two weeks ago with my brother through using my IGN account, so i guess it does works.

Back