Closer 3rd person Camera

My mod predates him being a member.....derp......and my file predates his file.....derp derp....so no. Thanks for downloading though!

EDIT: Wait a second! Just for the sake of learning. You do know that the file is actually created by Volition. We just extract the file and edit it. So though both are called camera_free.xtbl, and contain similar listings they are not the same mod. Neither me or BlackfireBR created the file....we just edit them. If you open them up and look closer you'll see that the actual numbers differ greatly. The numbers are "the mod". Generally all Saints Row mods are merely editing the same collection of files. Many mods edit the same files. Hope that clears up some things.

Last edited:
This mod is almost perfect... I'm just wondering if there is a way to lessen the zoom a bit while standing and walking, while keeping all the others the way it is. I had a look at the file and was having a very hard time trying to figure out what is what as far as the numbers go.

This mod is almost perfect... I'm just wondering if there is a way to lessen the zoom a bit while standing and walking, while keeping all the others the way it is. I had a look at the file and was having a very hard time trying to figure out what is what as far as the numbers go.
Exactly my thoughts, how could I zoom out a tad bit

Back