Closer 3rd person Camera

TONIC ZOOM V3: CHANGING THE WAY YOU SEE THE WORLD!

Closer Third Person Camera: On foot and in cars!

Have you ever said to yourself, "I wish that Saints Row 4's camera was more.......zoomy, and less distanted!" Well, it's your greatest dream and fantasy come true......today! Using the latest and most advanced techniques in computer code manipulation, and program modification, combined with powerful next generation modding tools I have achieved what many of the most experienced mod authors deemed impossible. I figuratively, literally rebuilt the game from the ground up. Really, it would be fair to say Published by Deep Silver, developed by Volition....and Tonicmole. I wouldn't say that Volition should go in and retroactively patch my name into the credits as co-lead designer, but honestly my mod is a revolution in gaming.
4B0E87862B8817DB4058DEF4E1C066DB4F6A123A

The camera is closer to the player while on foot and driving. Seems simple, but it took me 15 minutes of changing 7's to 5.5, and don't get me started about the 7.75 to 6's. I literally almost buckled over with exhaustion when I got to the FOV settings. I was toggling and altering like a mad man. With the support of my family I made it happen. Tonic Zoom V3: Changing the way you see the world.....it's closer.

THE ACTUAL PART YOU NEED TO READ: This is very similar to what I uploaded in the past but I've included a closer camera view on the cars as well. I didn't alter the camera's on flying vehicles or large trucks, tanks and so on because, frankly they're like that for a reason.

Download, unzip the file, and look at the readme inside. It'll tell you everything you need to know.

Attachments

• Tonic Zoom.7z
    18.8 KB · Views: 7,608
Last edited:
Thanks! I modified a little more, so I might upload a V2, but it might be too zoomed in for most peoples taste....I like it though.

Just because you don't like/prefer the view does not mean everyone has the same opinion .
ok...now think about what you said and ask yourself. "why did I reply when I am kinda doing the same thing and being negative about his opinion. especially when Argol was making an observation that he is surprised about which doesn't affect me at all"

Back