Saints Row IV Character height

Discussion in 'Ask Volition!' started by Knoxx, Aug 28, 2013.

1. [V] Knobby

[V] Knobby Volition Staff

There is now code for the shrink gun that makes the size always try to return to default. I think the trick here is finding a way to set a new default size.

2. now i just need to buy child´s play DLC and.....voilá! THE GIANT MECHAZILLA ATTACKS STEELPORT: EPISODE 1

3. Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf Modding patch tester

oh my it looks like she's holding a butterknife:eek::p

4. I agree. While I can see why Giant is so loved I suppose there has been little mention of a smaller character. There should have been a height option in the game by default like someone said or at least a mod for it.

5. can't the line relating to the shrink ray coding that causes the height to return to normal be removed?

6. I found a few mods that could change your height but not permantly so........... yeah

7. Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf Modding patch tester

no because its hard coded :\

8. You know, Volition could find another method of resizing the player to default.
    Or they could expose(and or add) a LUA function for setting the default size.

9. Any updates/progress on changing the default size, or is it just the same issues atm?

10. where do i find the parameter "Shrink_min_scale" tho?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice