Buggy Homies

Porting DLC content between games is fine
Oh? That's great news! We can bring back lots of SR3 characters then!
Edit: The whole breaking the game thing with the le_strings just reminds me that it's possible that someone could make an unofficial patch sometime soon
E#2: Just updated the mod, It's fixed, but it now has no added identifiers for homies
The latest version of the mod seems to cause SR4 to not load whatsoever. It crashes just before the main menu. Not sure if that was the game break you were referring to

Porting DLC content between games is fine
Thank you for explaining this, now I should be able to port a lot more homies from srtt into sr4, such as Jimmy Torbitson, the aliens, the alien brutes, and maybe even the Aisha brute, there’s going to be a lot more homies but only for the legacy edition because currently I can’t figure out how to port them over to Re-elected

The latest version of the mod seems to cause SR4 to not load whatsoever. It crashes just before the main menu. Not sure if that was the game break you were referring to
Sorry, let me fix that

Is the game crashing before or after you reach the main menu?

Edit: Please don't put the asm file and the two str2 files in your re-elected folder

Big maybe, I don't even know if I could do all that. Decoding something that is more prioritized and not used by other game devs is extremely difficult. I am no where near as patient or intelligent as Minimaul.

Edit: I've also said I might make a map editor for SR4 but again, big maybe
This would be a big deal in the world of Saints Row! Do you have another idea to make such a map editor?

Back