Buggy Homies

I could probably do this with re-elected if Python would work, the FBX converter would allow me to do that
That candy is being held very close to my face, good sir...That is one tempting treat. If it CAN be done...how did that one policeman say it?

"I'll buy THAT for a dollar."

Okay... WTF, SR4 Re-elected works with the le_strings if I pack them into a VPP, I never expected that to work...
Wait...It DOES???

OH HELL YEAH!!!

EDIT: Do the old mod files like "homie_names.xtbl" need to be removed before installing the new version?
EDIT 2: Seems like removing the old files was the right call! I'll edit this again with any more feedback I can find.
EDIT 3: Tammy Tolliver appears to be listed as "Evil Female Playa", and the previously compatible DLC homies from ETD (such as Ned, Josh Birk/Nyteblade, and Zimos), the incompatible Christmas homies, and the Burches have entirely disappeared from the list.

Last edited:
Wait...It DOES???

OH HELL YEAH!!!

EDIT: Do the old mod files like "homie_names.xtbl" need to be removed before installing the new version?
EDIT 2: Seems like removing the old files was the right call! I'll edit this again with any more feedback I can find.
EDIT 3: Tammy Tolliver appears to be listed as "Evil Female Playa", and the previously compatible DLC homies from ETD (such as Ned, Josh Birk/Nyteblade, and Zimos), the incompatible Christmas homies, and the Burches have entirely disappeared from the list.
I’ll figure out if I can fix all that, DLC Homies tend to be weird to keep in game, for some reason
Edit: Angel doesn’t work in Re-elected, I’m assuming the model isn’t exactly being registered as a SR4 model

Last edited:
Hmm, that's a shame, but oh well! Sr4 as said earlier has more than enough unique models to use

You could probably resurrect some other unused or mission only models, like the White Crib homies or certain peds

Makes me wonder just how much is left to make use of in this mod

Wait...It DOES???

OH HELL YEAH!!!

I'm assuming that DLC homies are removed because I adjusted them last time, I'd delete the mod and re-complete the DLCs before reinstalling, that's the only thing I can think of that'd work.

I don't think I can add Johnny TAG, he's considered a DLC character in SR3, adding him into SR4 for free seems a little criminal, so he isn't going to be a homie in this mod

I don't think I can add Johnny TAG, he's considered a DLC character in SR3, adding him into SR4 for free seems a little criminal, so he isn't going to be a homie in this mod
That's fine TBH, Oleg is probably enough. Well, him and maybe the base brute variants. I'm assuming characters like the Penthouse Pets and CheapyD are off the list then too

Base game SR3....Monica Hughes, Cypher, Kia, Burt Reynolds, Sgt. Steiner, and Bloody Cannoness Viola come to my mind first, with Cypher being an unused model in the game's files and Sgt. Steiner being a unique STAG Commando for an Assassination.

That's fine TBH, Oleg is probably enough. Well, him and maybe the base brute variants. I'm assuming characters like the Penthouse Pets and CheapyD are off the list then too

Base game SR3....Monica Hughes, Cypher, Kia, Burt Reynolds, Sgt. Steiner, and Bloody Cannoness Viola come to my mind first, with Cypher being an unused model in the game's files and Sgt. Steiner being a unique STAG Commando for an Assassination.
Turns out, the le_strings extremely f**ked the games code up, I have no clue why, but it's the Re-elected version so....
Monica Hughes model is in SR4 already, Bloody Cannoness Viola I'll check out though

Edit: The whole breaking the game thing with the le_strings just reminds me that it's possible that someone could make an unofficial patch sometime soon
E#2: Just updated the mod, It's fixed, but it now has no added identifiers for homies

Last edited:
Turns out, the le_strings extremely f**ked the games code up, I have no clue why, but it's the Re-elected version so....
Monica Hughes model is in SR4 already, Bloody Cannoness Viola I'll check out though

Edit: The whole breaking the game thing with the le_strings just reminds me that it's possible that someone could make an unofficial patch sometime soon
E#2: Just updated the mod, It's fixed, but it now has no added identifiers for homies
Well, the identifiability of homies was nice while it lasted :( Oh well

Back