Buggy Homies

Thanks to Dragonminded915, this is from their request

This mod doesn't replace anyone, instead, it adds new homies. This mod is extremely experimental and buggy. A lot of the homies added don't have names or icons to identify them, sorry. SR4 Reelected doesn't seem to work with the Strings Extractor so here is the mod!

Unfortunately this mod doesn't work to it's fullest potential as it should, some features won't work on Re-elected and some won't work on the Legacy edition. I am sorry for this but a lot of stuff changed between code, Re-elected broke a lot and Legacy already had a "few" bugs that got fixed in the Re-elected patch..

Features:
Taxi
Emergency

A New Morph (like the robot)
Oleg
William Sharp
Viola
Lin
Phillipe Loren
Kiki

Zombie Gat
Dane Vogel
Aisha
Jane Valderrama
Mr. Sunshine
Killbane
Jyunichi
Kazuo Akuji
Big Tony
Evil Playa Male
Evil Playa Female
Zombie Horde
Swat Team
Super Genki
---------------------------
(Volitions favorites):
Skinballs
Distant Human
--------------------------
Zinyak
Zynjai
STAG Backup
Masako Backup
Ben King (SR1 Model)
Tammy Tolliver
Sheriff (m01)
1950's Shaundi
1950's Kinzie

1950's Cyrus
Alqaeda Cyrus (m00)

SR1 Playa
SR2 Playa

CID's Murderbot
Angel

Planned:
A weapons homie (basically one that'll give you a random weapon)
Multiple new morphs (Including Joe Magarac)
And tons more chaotic homies

All homies are located in this exact order!

More might come soon, Enjoy!

If the game crashes message me or tell me here, I'll help you the best I can!

THIS MOD ISN'T COMPATIBLE WITH THE CHRISTMAS DLC OR CERTAIN MISSIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO A PLAYTHROUGH WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED, IT COULD LEAD TO SOME UNEXPECTED OR UNFORTUNATE OUTCOMES

PLEASE DON'T ATTEMPT TO USE THIS WITH OTHER MODIFICATIONS AS THIS COULD LEAD TO UNEXPECTED OUTCOMES, EVEN IF THEY ARE MINE.

Attachments

• BUGGY_HOMIES.zip
    2 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
The name seems very fitting, but the bugs I encountered were mostly harmless. Some were just outright funny to see.
- Some Zin seemed to transform into gang members or homies. I saw nothing but Luchadores for an entire flashpoint, then I saw THREE Olegs at another one, then a Zombie Gat at another one. This was all mixed up with regular Zin too
- Some of the new homies are similar to the Dominatrix in that they have very little health when not recruited: Jane, Mr. Sunshine, Aisha
- Riot shields stopped existing lmao
- Kiki believes she is Viola (this is the funniest one)
- Exiting the morph requires reloading a save
- Sharp's facial animations are nonexistent, all other characters are fine tho
- Some of the morph's animations got a little silly and funny, especially when using Telekinesis (was not gamebreaking)

As another casual request, not that I should be considering you already went above and beyond, but is Jyunichi also possible since his model exists in the game? Thanks again, I've been having nonstop fun with the new homies

The name seems very fitting, but the bugs I encountered were mostly harmless. Some were just outright funny to see.
- Some Zin seemed to transform into gang members or homies. I saw nothing but Luchadores for an entire flashpoint, then I saw THREE Olegs at another one, then a Zombie Gat at another one. This was all mixed up with regular Zin too
- Some of the new homies are similar to the Dominatrix in that they have very little health when not recruited: Jane, Mr. Sunshine, Aisha
- Riot shields stopped existing lmao
- Kiki believes she is Viola (this is the funniest one)
- Exiting the morph requires reloading a save
- Sharp's facial animations are nonexistent, all other characters are fine tho
- Some of the morph's animations got a little silly and funny, especially when using Telekinesis (was not gamebreaking)

As another casual request, not that I should be considering you already went above and beyond, but is Jyunichi also possible since his model exists in the game? Thanks again, I've been having nonstop fun with the new homies
Those bugs you've mentioned were an experimental part of my gang spawning mod and Sharp doesn't seem to have a facial rig, I believe he uses an existing ped model. I can make jyunichi as well. The morph has bugs because it's not exactly meant to be played as, but Zombie Gat I don't even know how he spawned in a flashpoint, the Olegs are an experimental brutes, brutes don't have a model in this game so I had to do with what I had. Kiki and Viola use the same character_definition because, again, kiki doesn't have a model. Using the original mech should exit you from the morph. I have no clue how riot shields don't exist but I guess I did mess with their spawning. Luchadores are also apart of my gang spawning.

Last edited:
Ah, gotcha. The Zombie Gat thing was probably a random glitch on my end, then. I only saw it once and then never saw it again

Edit: Wait...I believe I'm mistaken on this part. I think I had Zombie Gat active at the time but hit him with friendly fire and lost track of who i had with me during the chaos. Disregard everything I said about Zombie Gat, I think I'm stupid.

Last edited:
Ah, gotcha. The Zombie Gat thing was probably a random glitch on my end, then. I only saw it once and then never saw it again

Edit: Wait...I believe I'm mistaken on this part. I think I had Zombie Gat active at the time but hit him with friendly fire and lost track of who i had with me during the chaos. Disregard everything I said about Zombie Gat, I think I'm stupid.
Nah it’s fine, if anything else happens let me know, I’ll try to figure something out, but if you want me to revert the flashpoints back to aliens, I’ll pack everything into a package file so it’d be easier

I'll add one other thing, sometimes after calling them in, Aisha, Jane, and Sunshine will remain greyed out even if they are culled out and could normally just be called back in. I have no idea what causes this.

EDIT: This was from the first build I was still on, I'll see if the problem persists on the new build
EDIT 2: On further review, when I tried to throw them away with Telekinesis, none of the three would fade away and be culled out. But on another note, watching Killbane use melee takedowns was satisfying
EDIT 3: Jyunichi has the knife takedowns too? That's fucking badass, I love that

Last edited:
I entirely forgot about Kazuo and Anthony having unique models as well, but I think Warren reuses an existing pedestrian model. I'd also ask for the SR1 and SR2 Playa models but they're already featured under the Super Saints Backup you get from using the unlock everything cheat, so I'll settle for Evil Playa from "The Case Of Mr. X"

Last edited:
I entirely forgot about Kazuo and Anthony having unique models as well, but I think Warren reuses an existing pedestrian model. I'd also ask for the SR1 and SR2 Playa models but they're already featured under the Super Saints Backup you get from using the unlock everything cheat, so I'll settle for Evil Playa from "The Case Of Mr. X"
I’ll do those, I’m currently not at home, so I’ll get to that when I’m back.

Back