1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bnk_pc_extractor - Ripping audio files

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by Toad King, Nov 23, 2011.

1. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

I'll message Toad King on Steam when he's on next to see what's up with the broken links.

2. Link to binaries fixed.

3. where is located the vehicles sound files ? i want that VTOL sound "shutting down"

4. I can't seem to get the .wav/.ogg files to work.
    I've used ww2ogg + revorb on the radio_k12_media files but it keeps giving me "broken" .ogg's.
    Anything I might have missed?

5. I am getting the same results Blunderbuss, revorb crashes when running. Running Win7 64 with revorb run in normal and xp comp mode. I have admin rights to the folder also.

6. How do I decode dmav files?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  7. I just checked and all of the links in the first post seem to work for me, so which one is not working for you?

8. sorry, user error. works fine. I will try it see what happens. want to replace the female voice for the Hispanic female with the southern girl from sriv. may not work but worth try. just want her responses not the whole thing. love her attitude when she fights.

9. Hey, can you also work on Agents of Mayhem? I cannot find the sound vpp and i really need the songs from the game. PLEASE HELP!!!

It have same vpp_pc files but i cannot find any other tool except yours to extract it. PLEASE!