main.jpg

Krukov :
render_engraving_ak74_by_wagnermufc-d67p5vg.png

45. Sheperd :
52d942e9c991a.jpg

And another one :
DesertEagleSilver_zps57fb00c7.png

That's all for the moment .
Rasta can you find that hrukov idea in a larger resolution:oops: i love the gun but the image so small it would come out all distorted:(

So the gang favourtite K8 Krukov is next huh? Can't wait! Oh and VIPER I'm learning the retexture thingies now, much harder than I though.
Sorry i know this is off topic but unpopular asian guy asked me to try to modify a piece of clothing for him:pthis is what he want it to look more like
500px-Saints_row_protagonist_power_trailer.jpg
this is what i have as close as i could find(take in mind this is my first attempt at clothing and closest piece i could find for now)
Screenshot8813.jpg
so far i just used a version without the vest and can easily modify the file to make the edges of sleeves smoother like the picture. But i need to know if this would be close enough to what he wants(also take in mind my player is wearing female version and mens version is slightly longer and you can still buy this in any colors)?:oops:

Sorry i know this is off topic but unpopular asian guy asked me to try to modify a piece of clothing for him:pthis is what he want it to look more likeView attachment 8914this is what i have as close as i could find(take in mind this is my first attempt at clothing and closest piece i could find for now)View attachment 8915so far i just used a version without the vest and can easily modify the file to make the edges of sleeves smoother like the picture. But i need to know if this would be close enough to what he wants(also take in mind my player is wearing female version and mens version is slightly longer and you can still buy this in any colors)?:oops:

Wow.. Ya know brother, it's so irony that despite the clothe in the picture isn't the Stylish Vest with Coat, the clothe in the picture is actually the one I want you to modify next! You sure know how to read people's mind my bro!;)

Sorry i know this is off topic but unpopular asian guy asked me to try to modify a piece of clothing for him:pthis is what he want it to look more likeView attachment 8914this is what i have as close as i could find(take in mind this is my first attempt at clothing and closest piece i could find for now)View attachment 8915so far i just used a version without the vest and can easily modify the file to make the edges of sleeves smoother like the picture. But i need to know if this would be close enough to what he wants(also take in mind my player is wearing female version and mens version is slightly longer and you can still buy this in any colors)?:oops:

Hey VIPER, this is the one that I need you to modify:

Untitled.png

Back