Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Ok here is the score people:cool: I work on these mods every day up to 36 to 48 hours straight. I try to add some variety and realism to this game. Granted i am new at this and have been told i am pretty talented at this so far(many thanks voltarox and unpopular asian guy). But so far only voltarox has had the decensy to upload a screenshot to show me my mods work and how they look on someone elses game to show me what i have accomplished. Screenshots are simple( push the function and print screen button at the same time and it will show up in your main install directory). When uploaded and atatching file simply push the button next to it for full image. So please by all means feel free to upload screenshots because i dont want to be uploading files that arent working correctly and need to be fixed and know that everyone is getting their requested modifications workingo_O?

Well, not as I expected but this gun still beast the way you made it. Ya know, I do have a lot of idea about guns but I don't really know how these retexture work, if I can I will help you with all the weapons mods in the future.
Well you werent too impressed since it wasnt the actual gun so here is a second start and how it will look in gameplay
ColtDragon_3.jpg
real
Screenshot21203.jpg
Screenshot25115.jpg
my starto_O so any better or worse than my other dragon:oops:

Well, not as I expected but this gun still beast the way you made it. Ya know, I do have a lot of idea about guns but I don't really know how these retexture work, if I can I will help you with all the weapons mods in the future.
Well here is the progress on your gun
ColtDragon_3.jpg
Screenshot18788.jpg
Screenshot16081.jpg
Screenshot16468.jpg
now if you can find anyone that can duplicate that gun any better or closer than i am doing i wanna meet them;)

Well here is the progress on your gunView attachment 8893View attachment 8894 View attachment 8895View attachment 8896 now if you can find anyone that can duplicate that gun any better or closer than i am doing i wanna meet them;)
Well here is the progress on your gunView attachment 8893View attachment 8894 View attachment 8895View attachment 8896 now if you can find anyone that can duplicate that gun any better or closer than i am doing i wanna meet them;)

You might as well ask Joe for some advice, the guy with the Joe Tacticool Weapons mod. And about the .45 my bro, you just made me change my pants...again!

Back