Bikini girls , Retextures & Neo's Matrix Ability

Hi everyone.
I'm new to saint's row modding , took me a little while to get the grasp of it, And i'm learning all the time , Thanks to some excellent information and tutorials for the tools .
There's some brilliant mod's on here made by the community .
So i decided to give it a try myself.

The mod's is based on the bikini car wash promotion, That was done prior to release of saints row the third.
This is a quick video preview, Of the Mod i'm working on,
The second video

Changes so far
Main loading screen in game video change
Retexture of parts of the city.
Bikini girls posters advertisements.
Retexture of billboards also murderbrawl billboards.
Changed all video screens to saints row bikini girls.
Removed digital noise from large & small video screens.
Matrix theme to players ability to jump up super high and fly around.
Video playing in saints HQ changed to bikini girls & video noise removed.
Johnny Cat pc animation changed to include the girls.
3 tier fire system to the cybergun ,cyber blocks , Shock Hammer, Explosive Shockwave.
Busking.
More Taunts/Compliments.
I would like to give a big thanks to everyone who made the tools on saintsrowmods & IdolNinja for his Billboard Edit Mod & The Sandbox + mod used in video's

Wow, this seems very ambitious and judging by the "changes so far" looks to be pretty awesome.

Just an FYI, you might wanna go the screenshot route, at least of the things that are different.

And the "More Taunts/Compliments", if they are those from the Extended Taunts mod, you might wanna clear any borrowed components from the original authors.

Regardless, looking forward to any updates.

Wow, this seems very ambitious and judging by the "changes so far" looks to be pretty awesome.

Just an FYI, you might wanna go the screenshot route, at least of the things that are different.

And the "More Taunts/Compliments", if they are those from the Extended Taunts mod, you might wanna clear any borrowed components from the original authors.

Regardless, looking forward to any updates.

Hi thanks,
I went down the video route ,As a lot of the changes are animation changes to the video screens and to show the super jump and flying around.
To save taking a large number of screen shots. The retexture are to paths and sidewalks and cover the entire city .
I have a a large amount of screen shots i'll go thru them and post's the change's so everyone can see the texture change's.
The "More Taunts/Compliments" are a selection of new one's not in the original Extended Taunts mod ,But ideally i would like to merge the two together.
I would have to speak to the modder that he is ok with that ;)

Hi thanks,
I went down the video route ,As a lot of the changes are animation changes to the video screens and to show the super jump and flying around.
To save taking a large number of screen shots. The retexture are to paths and sidewalks and cover the entire city .
I have a a large amount of screen shots i'll go thru them and post's the change's so everyone can see the texture change's.
The "More Taunts/Compliments" are a selection of new one's not in the original Extended Taunts mod ,But ideally i would like to merge the two together.
I would have to speak to the modder that he is ok with that ;)
Ah, ok. You might have to just make your mod "as compatible as possible" with Extended Taunts, or give directions on how to combine the two (it should just really be merging .xtbl files).

Also, your 1st video was down before I made my first post in here. :-\

Ah, ok. You might have to just make your mod "as compatible as possible" with Extended Taunts, or give directions on how to combine the two (it should just really be merging .xtbl files).

Also, your 1st video was down before I made my first post in here. :-\

Sorry for the late reply , I've been working away , If i can't get in touch with the modder i will take that route ;) I will post some screenshots tomorrow of the changes :)

I found how to effect the players jump height .so the player can now jump much higher ,Effecting the jump height ,Will also change the dive roll and grenade throw jump height .
But the camera does not follow the player in the action as its set to the old parameters ,And i do not know were the jump camera files are :(

If someone can point me in the right direction to the jump camera files are located or any idea's , that would be most appreciated :)

Heres a video of the player jumping at the new height

It may be something we can do with Sandbox+ and attaching the camera to the player. That is just a guess though since we're currently able to attach fx to the player. I'll look into it and see if I can find any useable camera functions.

Also, nice work. I didn't think that a super jump was even possible. I'm curious to know what you did to make it work.

I found how to effect the players jump height .so the player can now jump much higher ,Effecting the jump height ,Will also change the dive roll and grenade throw jump height .
But the camera does not follow the player in the action as its set to the old parameters ,And i do not know were the jump camera files are :(

If someone can point me in the right direction to the jump camera files are located or any idea's , that would be most appreciated :)

Heres a video of the player jumping at the new height

All camera properties (its coordinates, heights, distances, axes, shifts, pivot points, flavors and dressings) are held in - well - camera.xtbl. At the same time I also believe that there's sadly no separate view mode for jumping...

EDIT: It's actually camera_free.xtbl ;)

Aaaaalright. I spent some time on that jump camera thing and here's what I got. Get yourself a fresh copy of anim_files.xtbl, look for a line number 3770 (containing "plyf_dps_jump.animx") and change this:
Code:
<Trigger><Name>jump camera start</Name><Frame>9</Frame></Trigger>
to that
Code:
<Trigger><Name>camera animated ramp in</Name><Frame>9</Frame></Trigger>
(or just download the attached file)

Then start your game as a female protagonist, draw dual pistols and jump while standing still. Camera should follow your character as she goes up and lands. If that's a camera behavior you were looking for, then just replace "jump camera start" with "camera animated ramp in" for all plym_ and plyf_ .animx files that have "jump" in their filenames. If I'm not missing anything and if you manage to cover all possible player jump animations out there, then that modified anim_files.xtbl *should* get the job done for you :)

It may be something we can do with Sandbox+ and attaching the camera to the player. That is just a guess though since we're currently able to attach fx to the player. I'll look into it and see if I can find any usable camera functions.

Also, nice work. I didn't think that a super jump was even possible. I'm curious to know what you did to make it work.

Hi IdolNinja,
Thanks :) That would be great if you can find anything , i have found three function's for the camera
Code:
    camera_restrict_set_limits(-25, 20, -30, 30)
    camera_restrict_target_object(LOCAL_PLAYER.camera_pos)
    camera_restrict_set_active(ENABLE)

I could not get them to work unfortunately :( so
I have gone down the route of changing the animation file's by changing frame/camera call
iv fixed the stand jump and the run jump all weapons, i've done another short video with fixes below.
the sprint jump is going to be difficult :confused:

Back