Bikini girls , Retextures & Neo's Matrix Ability

Aaaaalright. I spent some time on that jump camera thing and here's what I got. Get yourself a fresh copy of anim_files.xtbl, look for a line number 3770 (containing "plyf_dps_jump.animx") and change this:
Code:
<Trigger><Name>jump camera start</Name><Frame>9</Frame></Trigger>
to that
Code:
<Trigger><Name>camera animated ramp in</Name><Frame>9</Frame></Trigger>
(or just download the attached file)

Then start your game as a female protagonist, draw dual pistols and jump while standing still. Camera should follow your character as she goes up and lands. If that's a camera behavior you were looking for, then just replace "jump camera start" with "camera animated ramp in" for all plym_ and plyf_ .animx files that have "jump" in their filenames. If I'm not missing anything and if you manage to cover all possible player jump animations out there, then that modified anim_files.xtbl *should* get the job done for you :)

Hi BadMadScientist
Thanks for the work you did and info, unfortunately that command did not work :( i was looking at animation file's, as well
But good new's i did get this to work,
on all stand still and jump and run jump camera's:)

Code:
>jump to fall</Name><Frame>36</Frame></Trigger><Trigger><Name>movement lock</Name><Frame>1</Frame></Trigger><Trigger><Name>jump tolock</Name><Frame>1</Frame></Trigger><Trigger><Name>heading unlock</Name><Frame>11</Frame></Trigger><Trigger><Name>movement unlock</Name><Frame>11</Frame></Trigger><Trigger><Name>jump camera </Name><Frame>9</Frame></Trigger><Trigger><Name>force use velocity start</Name><Frame>1</Frame></Trigger><Trigger><Name>force use velocity end</Name><Frame>36</Frame></Trigger><Trigger><Name>tag start<

if you have any idea's about the sprint to jump camera's that would be most appreciated :)

Heres the same run as the first jump test video on the settings above

Is the player actually teleporting up in the air when they jump and you're falling forward?

Is the player actually teleporting up in the air when they jump and you're falling forward?

I see where youre coming from & why you're asking that , in the jump animation
the is no frame to show
in the jump above the original height of the jump
so the camera jumps to the next camera .
i haven't done blending to the animation or tried different frames to tackle that issue yet
but the camera now follows the player
i'm running jumping

Ahhh, gotcha. Makes sense.

Very cool. If you want to post your WIP files I will try creating a Sandbox+ player camera tracking command to work with it. If you don't want to do that publicly, you can attach them in a PM.

Very cool. If you want to post your WIP files I will try creating a Sandbox+ player camera tracking command to work with it. If you don't want to do that publicly, you can attach them in a PM.

Hi IdolNinja
I've got it all the camera's to work now :) the mod has turned out better than expected to be honest ,
I plan on releasing it soon as a separate mod just need to tidy the files up , i would like your ok on posting a sandbox sr3_city.lua with a added function , I will also do a vanilla version of the lua which will no have the flying function,
I will send you info on the release on what does what, In the mod maybe your be able to make it ,A toggle event in sandbox
Here is a video of it working sorry about quality been having a few probs with you tube uploads

Which file and entries do you modify to change the jump height? I haven't been able to view your videos on youtube.

Back