Singa

Succubus
Staff member
This mod changes the texture of the fishnets variant of the "Women's Fancy Stockings" from Impressions from a rather open to a more closed design with more smaller holes.

Screenshots:

Here's a comparison to better illustrate the changes:
Vanilla:
1642024580279.png
1642024587590.png

New:
1642024595731.png
1642024602468.png

Installing:

To install it simply move the 4 files from this mod's folder to "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install it as usual.

To uninstall it, remove "cmsoc_wsocksa01.g_peg_pc", "cmsoc_wsocksa01.peg_pc", "cmsoc_wsocksb02.g_peg_pc" and "cmsoc_wsocksb02.peg_pc" from "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install it again as you always do.

Hope you enjoy your new fishnets!

Credits:

BeautiDuwanger: Fixed my initial attempt at retexturing the fishnets and gave me the final texture you find in this mod.

Masamaru: Made the texture tools I used to extract and repack the textures.

IdolNinja and the GotR team: For giving us Gentlemen of the Row and being generally awesome.

Rick for gibbed tools to extract the files.

Attachments

• Better Fishnets.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,109
Last edited:
Hey this is great, I have a request though but of course you don't need to do it, can you make the normal fancy stockings darker like opaque level of darker, that would be great, of course do whatever you want.

Just a heads-up, I still have your request in mind, I've just been doing some other mods in the meantime.

I just tried making the texture darker. The vanilla texture is a very light transparent image, so I darkened it and checked how it looks in game and it hardly changes, so I made it darker two more times, but after the third time I noticed I wasn't able to change colors anymore, every color I picked looked the same, so I don't think it's really doable, sorry about that :(

This is vanilla
ec4eDoG.jpg

And this is as dark as I can make it before the color selection breaks
UlFx3uw.jpg

As you can see it hardly looks different.

I just tried making the texture darker. The vanilla texture is a very light transparent image, so I darkened it and checked how it looks in game and it hardly changes, so I made it darker two more times, but after the third time I noticed I wasn't able to change colors anymore, every color I picked looked the same, so I don't think it's really doable, sorry about that :(

This is vanilla
ec4eDoG.jpg

And this is as dark as I can make it before the color selection breaks
UlFx3uw.jpg

As you can see it hardly looks different.
Hey that’s fine, you made an attempt at least, so thanks anyway

Much better than the original

Back