Alternate Stand Animations V1.3

A simple modification that changes the following animations on player characters:
  • Female: Alternate single-handed firearms (pistol, stun-gun, MAC10) stand. Large firearms (rifles, MP5) are now held by both arms. Also fixes hunting shotgun stand animation.
  • Male: Large firearms are now held by both arms.
Screenshots (before and after):

IUitkn2.jpg

PjsoU3v.jpg

vB9glX0.jpg

Installation: Simply unpack to your root Saints Row IV folder.

Attachments

• (gpz)alternatestands_v1.4.7z
    16 KB · Views: 9,658
Last edited:
I likey. Keep 'em coming. Strange question, maybe - the jeans your female model is wearing. Are they custom, or from one of the in game stores? I don't care much for the baggy, shapeless ones I've been finding in the stores.

Cool mod! Though actually I like the original animations. Maybe when the SDK is out we can make a mod so it alternates randomly between this and the vanilla anims?! :)

I likey. Keep 'em coming. Strange question, maybe - the jeans your female model is wearing. Are they custom, or from one of the in game stores? I don't care much for the baggy, shapeless ones I've been finding in the stores.

Thanks! I'm not sure what their exact name is, but they must be in Nobody Loves Me.

Cool mod! Though actually I like the original animations. Maybe when the SDK is out we can make a mod so it alternates randomly between this and the vanilla anims?! :)

It's actually possible to have up to 4 stand animations per animation set, but the transition animations will not always match.

Back