All SR3 Clothes

I can't agree more on this subject.

I just started my first game of SR4, got to the open world, and went to try and recreate the look I had in SR3. I had found an outfit with the pants I had while running around in the 50's thing and swapped to that for the time being until I got around to getting the parts.

Got to that point and went to every store on the map trying to find all the parts, I could not find the pants I had... Had to load up SR3 to look up the name, and searches on the net supplied me with my answer, the goth lyfe pants are only available in the outfit, and not as a separate piece.

Went looking to see if there were some mods that remedied this, anything I could find on the subject of adding clothing back in I had already installed.

This was greatly depressing to me, and I lost a lot of interest in playing it...
At least until this gets remedied, if ever.

* BUMP *
After all, this what the reseach function is made for... :D
Dunno if anyone made it or not with the clothes, but I've a request about a precise one, the"steampunk chic". :rolleyes:

SRTT's one.
1418065277-sr3.png

SRIV's one.
1418065277-sr4.png

Here is my request, can somebody bring back the SRTT's"steampunk chic"in SRIV(The skirt shown here)? I've tried myself replacing the models in the packs, but doesn't work like that, the model is just the same, the problem is just elsewhere, yeah, but where? :confused:

Note : I hate this all small and tight new version of the steampunk chic! Old was lovely, new one sux. :mad:
Thanks in advance. :)

Back