Agents of Mayhem gameplay details!

Cat's out of the bag. No need for mods to suppress it. HD version tomorrow.

Curious to hear everyone's thoughts!

Can we expect the Saturday morning cartoon aesthetic to be in the game itself or is it just a marketing thing?

Holy shit are you in for a treat. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: F13
Will we be getting any more footage this week (such as the Twitch stream or clips for each character on the website) or is the trailer all we're getting for now?

Will we be getting any more footage this week (such as the Twitch stream or clips for each character on the website) or is the trailer all we're getting for now?

Plenty more. You'll also want to make sure not to miss Thursday's Volition stream. :)

I have to admit, I used to be a big fan of the A-Team and Knight Rider (I recognized those themes), so perhaps I will like this game. ;)
EDIT: I thought there was another theme too, but no -- just the A-Team and Knight Rider. Very retro and yet futuristic at the same time.
Brother? No. ;)
Oleg?!?! :eek: I didn't recognize him in this alternate timeline. He looks a bit different, but maybe that's what alternate timelines do to a person. I miss Oleg. Nobody could play chess like Oleg!
Obviously you can't say yes or no yet, so I'm jumping to my own conclusions here. :D

Last edited:
I have no words. It's gonna be one hell of a wait till August. :confused:

Hell waiting till Thursday for more gameplay is going to be tough. I need more of this now! :eek:

Back