1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agents of Mayhem gameplay details!

Discussion in 'Agents of Mayhem' started by [V] IdolNinja, Jun 10, 2016.

1. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

2. I really wish that they made like complete story that the saints row fans can enjoy

3. VSW

VSW

The title of the article is the best part of it from my point of view.
    The RIGHT MIX of OverWatch SaintsRow & CrackDown i'd love.

" Agents of Mayhem is an action movie with comedy."

That is what i & many others wanted for SaintsRow 3 & 4 instead it lost that element.

Agents of Mayhem does exactly the same thing that was a huge turn-off for me with Gat Out Of Hell, it dropped the character creation.
    That's the biggest reason i jumped into the Saints series & never cared to buy Gat Out Of Hell.

Character creation for me guarantees there's at least some part i'll find enjoyable & no character creation there's no reason for me to buy it.

I don't care for switching between characters due to separate abilities or specialties either.
    I'm not interested in a CrackDown/OverWatch RPG min/maxing type game as i'm looking for more of a Saints series character creation sci-fy type & Agents of Mayhem isn't looking like my cup of tea.

Cazzonero likes this.
  4. Face of that guy in IGN's review already makes me think it's not Saints anymore.

Sorry for my opinion,but I think Overwatch is piece of shit.