Agents of Mayhem gameplay details!

uhg... I will hold out hope but I hate Overwatch and the Borderlands stylized graphics (all personal taste of course) think I'll pass on this one.
I hate those stylized graphics in Borderlands too, which is the main reason I never purchased the game. That type of cartoony graphics just doesn't appeal to me.

I hate those stylized graphics in Borderlands too, which is the main reason I never purchased the game. That type of cartoony graphics just doesn't appeal to me.
I like graphics like Planetside's(1). They are outdated, but that outdatinnes(lol, is that even a word?) makes it more comfortable to look at for me.

Lookin' good. Are there any bonuses we get for preordering for instance if we preorder will we get an additional agent to play with,etc?

Lookin' good. Are there any bonuses we get for preordering for instance if we preorder will we get an additional agent to play with,etc?

We haven't announced preorder bonuses yet.

I've registered in the forum on Agents of Mayhem's site and I posted a few questions and got reply from @IdolNinja. Sadly, I might be NOT able to enjoy Seoul map... He said it will most likely feature exactly those random battles with L.E.G.I.O.N. after 100% completion like was in Saints Row The Third, but I really HATED that feature because I like to explore the map freely! :( But with those constant phone calls for random battles with Luchadores / Deckers / Morningstar / police I'm keep receiving they constantly interrupts my freedom exploring so often in Saints Row The Third in free roaming across Steelport, so I've for that reason ended with stopping playing this game anymore. Sadly for current time, there's still NO MOD made available here to get rid from those tough encounters and those constant phone calls in Saints Row The Third... I'm really sad after I've read @IdolNinja's reply (I removed link to IdolNinja's post because Agents of Mayhem's forums are closed and are no longer available). Seems unless someone release mod to get rid of random encounters for Agents Of Mayhem after 100% completion, or they are triggered only for doing specific action or specific place I think this game won't be for peoples like me which doesn't like much random encounters... :( I'm really sad now... :oops: I'm not sure how much often the random encounters themselves will occur though...

Last edited:
Sadly for current time, there's still NO MOD made available here to get rid from those tough encounters and those constant phone calls in Saints Row The Third
I have the Xbox 360 version also, and they stopped calling me there. I have no idea why. They just never call anymore. I'm not sure if I offended someone or what. :(

@Quantum, if you're wonder why I'm asking against the random encounters, they just aren't my style of playing. :oops: However @IdolNinja said in Agents of Mayhem's forum this the Seoul map in Agents of Mayhem will be awesome as it will features a lot of interesting places to explore, various interiors, construction sites, buildings (probably many enterable ones as well), underground parking garages (together with the L.E.G.I.O.N.'s hideouts) and maybe multi-story ones as well (since the game itself is grounded and won't feature any kind of aircraft)! So I would like to please you, if you are going to make mods for Agents of Mayhem: please can you promise you will try to make a mod that makes after 100% completion do NOT get any random encounters with L.E.G.I.O.N.'s enemies (for peoples like me which does NOT like similar type of battles for some reason but stills want to play this game and just freely exploring of the Agents of Mayhem's Seoul map without getting CONSTANTLY interrupted by the random survivals), and also do make a mod that makes the random encounters with LESS enemies or somewhat easier (for those which wants easier battles and does NOT like difficult / hard battles with L.E.G.I.O.N. enemies / robots). :D If you can make this (once the required tools comes out for modding Agents of Mayhem), then I will certainly buy the game and will start playing with your mod to get rid of the wanted survivals because of the excellent map which will offers a lot of things to do and a LOT of places do explore, @Quantum, and seems will be going to be the first really good map after a long pause since Saints Row 2.

Another issue I'm do ask for this mod is the fact Agents of Mayhem might be the LAST Volition's game which will support Windows 7 (although it's not confirmed yet), also Volition probably won't start working on Saints Row 5 in next 2 years maybe because they will probably releases a DLCs and patches for the game for probably several months after Agents of Mayhem's official release. So this means when Saints Row 5 comes out in 2019 / 2020, there will be 95% chance it do NOT support Windows 7 (I know many of you will be NOT happy!) and will support and run ONLY on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 most likely... :oops: I can guess the break where developers of PC games will stop support for Windows 7 for their new titles will be somewhere around in 2018...

Last edited:
However @IdolNinja said in Agents of Mayhem's forum this the Seoul map in Agents of Mayhem will be awesome as it will features a lot of interesting places to explore, various interiors, construction sites, buildings (probably many enterable ones as well), underground parking garages (together with the L.E.G.I.O.N.'s hideouts) and maybe multi-story ones as well (since the game itself is grounded and won't feature any kind of aircraft)! So I would like to please you, if you are going to make mods for Agents of Mayhem: please can you promise you will try to make a mod that makes after 100% completion do NOT get any random encounters with L.E.G.I.O.N.'s enemies (for peoples like me which does NOT like similar type of battles for some reason but stills want to play this game and just freely exploring of the Agents of Mayhem's Seoul map without getting CONSTANTLY interrupted by the random survivals), and also do make a mod that makes the random encounters with LESS enemies or somewhat easier (for those which wants easier battles and does NOT like difficult / hard battles with L.E.G.I.O.N. enemies / robots). :D If you can make this (once the required tools comes out for modding Agents of Mayhem), then I will certainly buy the game and will start playing with your mod to get rid of the wanted survivals because of the excellent map which will offers a lot of things to do and a LOT of places do explore, @Quantum, and seems will be going to be the first really good map after a long pause since Saints Row 2.
Not sure how moddable it will be, but it sounds like the map will be really great, which is a big selling point for me.
Another issue I'm do ask for this mod is the fact Agents of Mayhem might be the LAST Volition's game which will support Windows 7 (although it's not confirmed yet), also Volition probably won't start working on Saints Row 5 in next 2 years maybe because they will probably releases a DLCs and patches for the game for probably several months after Agents of Mayhem's official release. So this means when Saints Row 5 comes out in 2019 / 2020, there will be 95% chance it do NOT support Windows 7 (I know many of you will be NOT happy!) and will support and run ONLY on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 most likely... :oops: I can guess the break where developers of PC games will stop support for Windows 7 for their new titles will be somewhere around in 2018...
Don't even get me started on Windows 10, that vile piece of malware. Leave it to Microsoft to find a way to build malware right into the OS!

Back